🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 141 - Karen Kilgariff, Our Close Friend

The streak of really funny podcast eps is getting DiMaggio-like and increasing the feeling of superiority I have over my non-listening friends to dangerous levels.

@ndy.

• Like 6

robotam's ratings

Every week robotam listens to an episode of Hollywood Handbook and rates it on a scale of one to five stars. This week robotam sets his sights on episode 141 of the Hollywood Handbook podcast.

Well here we are again. Summertime is here. 5stars, incredible episode, really silly, really funny, really made me smile.

Join robotam next week where he'll rate and review episode 142 of Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 15

That's my middle name! how did you guess! "Gollstone Ambitious Incorporated".

That's how I came up with my businesses name. "Gollstone Incorporated".

Edit: Also now hiring for all positions! (Even Andy's spot, he keeps losing things)

I will apply to do PR/ad copy writing for Gollstone Inc. I know it says 10 years of experience required and I only have 2, but I'll sort of exaggerate my high school years as a camp counselor to make it look better on the actual resume

• Like 6

definitely not. just my opinion

• Like 9

Our ---------- Andy

Our --------- Andy

Our ------- Andy

Our ------ Andy

Our ---- Andy

Our --- Andy

Our -- Andy

Our-Andy

OurAndy

is

rAndy

Karen really brought it. Great ep!

• Like 8

Hi guys. Really great episode this week, especially because it felt like a holiday Monday treat, because Tuesday felt like Monday.

I know it's already Thursday but this is my first post, and I only worked up the courage to post because I had a few drinks with coworkers this evening at a minor league ball game. Go Jackals!

• Like 13

When they started talking about psychopaths so much I started getting worried that maybe Sean with his sick, twisted mind would become an agent of chaos. We do NOT need another joker! We already have Leto and that friggin troublemaker Daredevil causing more than enough trouble.

• Like 5

wait daredevil is causing trouble now? I thought it was deadpool who was the unscrupulous miscreant. great one more thing to worry about

• Like 8

Oh my god I can't believe I mixed those two up cause I'm SUCH A NERD this is really gonna hurt my rep at comic con :(

• Like 9

Great episode and guest this week. I look forward to continuing to listen to this episode and future episodes.

Any guesses as to who the guest(s) will be next week? My guess is Paul Sheer.

• Like 5

el chapo probably

• Like 9

sheesh, seems like everyone is getting in on this pokemon go thing lately

3Pb0oJJ.jpg

• Like 15

When they started talking about psychopaths so much I started getting worried that maybe Sean with his sick, twisted mind would become an agent of chaos. We do NOT need another joker! We already have Leto and that friggin troublemaker Daredevil causing more than enough trouble.

wait daredevil is causing trouble now? I thought it was deadpool who was the unscrupulous miscreant. great one more thing to worry about

I mean, you can't present a devil with a dare without expecting some kind of trouble.

• Like 6

If a pokemon isn't the guest on Tuesday's show I'm gonna be so freakin peeved.

• Like 15

Not if they are the creepy ass Rattata and Magikarp (it looks dead!) tho.

Hopefully the boys have been at their very best at catching pokemon. It's good that Sean's views on religion has mellowed, since apparently many pokemon are at churches.

• Like 6

Not if they are the creepy ass Rattata and Magikarp (it looks dead!) tho.

can you even imagine if a duskull was on?! that would SPOOK ME OUT!!!

Though, a switch from comedy to horror might be a new and interesting way to spice up the 'cast.

• Like 5

can you even imagine if a duskull was on?! that would SPOOK ME OUT!!!

Aww! There there. I'm sure a duskull won't be on. It'd be too scary for Sean. (I think duskulls are cute though.)

Though, a switch from comedy to horror might be a new and interesting way to spice up the 'cast.

You mean like a Welcome to Night Vale kinda thing? That would be fun.

• Like 4

please come back and post that every sunday charlie

• Like 12

Imagine if that series had run and run and they started calling them like "Yet another 48 hours" "2 days again you guys" "49 hours... just kidding!"

• Like 10

i think the 'friday' series is based on that premise

• Like 6