🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 141 - Karen Kilgariff, Our Close Friend

i think the 'friday' series is based on that premise

They stopped making those when they realized the 13th one would have to be a crossover with a hockey mask-wearing murderer.

• Like 2

Show was good, Andy was good, more Andy please

MoreAndy

Mirandy

huh how about that

• Like 6

I will apply to do PR/ad copy writing for Gollstone Inc. I know it says 10 years of experience required and I only have 2, but I'll sort of exaggerate my high school years as a camp counselor to make it look better on the actual resume

Umm... Is this the best. Well, I have been getting quite a few applications due to the fact I apparently have a Zapidos in my business, don't know what that means?

Edit: are all the peOpel this week on the forums unemployable?.... I think so. So inactive!

Edit-edit: I exclude greggy from my last comment

• Like 5

i'm good at computers. look wow hire me why not

• Like 3

I'm actually maybe too employed at the moment. I've discussed the matter with my boss and explained that if I don't get some time freed up to think of long rambling paragraphs that go nowhere, but sometimes make myself giggle, then I'd be taking this job and shoving it up a butt. I didn't specify which butt, but I think I made my point. She said something about me being on fire or whatever, so she obviously appreciates my forum posts and wants me to get back to them. Kinda weird, I didn't even know she was a HH fan. Must just be a forum lurker or something. Well, I'll see you tomorrow boss lady. I won't say your name, you know who you are ;)

• Like 7

i'm good at computers. look wow hire me why not

Your hired! Every time my little brother comes in to tell me "use the mouse", I freak out! Why the hell is there a mouse always in the computer room!

Edit: I guess it's better then a rat!

• Like 3

I'm actually maybe too employed at the moment. I've discussed the matter with my boss and explained that if I don't get some time freed up to think of long rambling paragraphs that go nowhere, but sometimes make myself giggle, then I'd be taking this job and shoving it up a butt. I didn't specify which butt, but I think I made my point. She said something about me being on fire or whatever, so she obviously appreciates my forum posts and wants me to get back to them. Kinda weird, I didn't even know she was a HH fan. Must just be a forum lurker or something. Well, I'll see you tomorrow boss lady. I won't say your name, you know who you are ;)/>

A woman boss?! Very progressive!

• Like 3

Thanks, I try! :) I'm a modern man in a modern world and I guess I'm comfortable admitting that I'm an incredible person with an evolved world view. Feels kinda weird taking credit for this, but I can't argue with the facts

• Like 5

i hate that my boss is cis

It's so frustrating when you want to join the 21st century and live a progressive lifestyle but your boss conforms to every stereotype you would expect in a boss and ruins everything

• Like 1

Umm... Is this the best. Well, I have been getting quite a few applications due to the fact I apparently have a Zapidos in my business, don't know what that means?

Edit: are all the peOpel this week on the forums unemployable?.... I think so. So inactive!

Edit-edit: I exclude greggy from my last comment

That's fine, I didn't really even want to work for you anyways. That's right. It was all a big joke! The application, the references, the cover letter, the three phone calls checking up on where you were at in the interview process. Just one long, really well-developed bit and not a job I was really really wanting

• Like 2