🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 86 - Casey Feigh, Mary Holland: Family Meeting

Welcome back to Family Meeting with the Hardon family! Dale (Casey Feigh) and Miranda (Mary Holland) Hardon meet every week at the kitchen table to check in on all the important family business. This week their guest is their teenage daughter Dana Hardon who has a bomb to drop on her parents about her recent encounter with a boy. Later, neighborhood girl Traci Reardon stops by the kitchen to answer Twitter questions about the Hardon family including what happened to their third child in another edition of "Help Me, Rhonda."

• Like 2

i love that after all this time, the family can still laugh at a simple Hardon/Hard on joke.

• Like 1

the woo ooh when he mentioned DuckTales was pefect

• Like 1

As goofy and blue as this got, it was actually kinda sweet and heartwarming.

• Like 1

10 minutes in and this episode is already crushing.

Casey is really great and Mary has the perfect mom persona

• Like 1

This episode deserves some GOAT nods.

I was gonna say the same thing!

So funny all the way through, and I love how they were obviously trying to crack each other up, but it mostly fit the premise rather than undermining it. "Mischievous teenager" is so perfectly in Lauren's wheel house.

• Like 3

Yep, one of the funniest podcast episodes around.

When Lauren says something to Mary like "You think you're so deep" and Mary says "Yeah, I am deep!" and Lauren goes "Ew".

Everybody laughs and Mary, still in mom mode, says "You tricked me into that...you little shit"

haha, just the way she got upset enough to curse but was still acting like a mom there cracked me up.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this