🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

This definitely deserves to be done. Unfortunately as has been pointed out, the best guest they could have ever gotten to do this would have been Patrice O'neal.

That would have been an amazing podcast.

• Like 1

In Travolta's case the fact he's a scientologis has a lot to do with him staying in the closet. Although the "church" claims to be more inclusive, homosexuality is still considered a cureable disease so it wouldn't look very good if one of its most high profile members was gay.

Okay.... I love this movie. But even I can appreciate that it would be an ideal HDTGM segment. Because it's BATSHIT INSANE. Cage playing Travolta? Travolta playing Cage? It's the best of both possible worlds!

This moving is fucking awesome. I would love to see a podcast of Face/Off. They literally take Nick Cage's face off in a movie called Face/Off. This episode was meant to be.

This would be fun, I suppose. John Woo hasn't done well overseas, has he. Here's the trailer

Again, the movie might have been outrageous as far as the story line was concerned, but there is no denying the fact that it was one of John Woo's better Hollywood attempts. I think Mission Impossible 2 was worse.

If they do cover this movie, it would be the highest rated film done by the show by a long shot. I mean, how the fuck does this have a 91% on Rotten Tomatoes?!

If they do cover this movie, it would be the highest rated film done by the show by a long shot. I mean, how the fuck does this have a 91% on Rotten Tomatoes?!

I was going to bump this thread to ask this question. If this movie was released today, I wonder what the score would be. Was it just one of the first movies to insert that kind of style into it or what?

I was going to bump this thread to ask this question. If this movie was released today, I wonder what the score would be. Was it just one of the first movies to insert that kind of style into it or what?

you know what, it would still be 90% fresh because it's got nick cage in it. that man shits gold bricks I tell you.

This may have been mentioned before but I caught The 1997 summer blockbuster "Face/Off" again on netflix after many years and lets just say, it was bonkers. I, and I assume many other listeners would love to hear you guys rip it to shreds.

Maybe we can shoot for Broken Arrow next.

• Like 2

Maybe we can shoot for Broken Arrow next.

Almost the same stupid film poster. Rather than Nick Cage you have Christian Slater.

Face/off 2: broken arrow

I know everyone loves Cage, and I do too, but I think that Travolta is just as good as Cage at creating bad movies. If one day there is a Mt. Rushmore of bad movie actors Travolta's face should definitely go on it.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this