🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 68 - Paris (w/ Nathan Lee Graham, Maria Blasucci, Matt Gourley, Tawny Newsome)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes all who enter a room (especially at Jury Duty) to this week’s episode of Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guest is singer/actor/writer/director Nathan Lee Graham! They chat about what job Nathan would permanently erase from his timeline, how he handles being recognized on the subway; and Paul and Nathan institute the Tyler Perry Residuals Challenge. Paul is then joined by Maria Blasucci, Matt Gourley, and Tawny Newsome to improvise a story set in Paris. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

The next live edition of Spontaneanation happens Saturday, August 6 at Largo at The Coronet! Join Paul & Eban as they welcome improvisors Dan Ahdoot, Tim Baltz and Tawny Newsome, and special interview guest Desmin Borges from You’re The Worst! Tickets are on sale now!

I feel like Matt proved his own point wrong about surprising yourself when you talk when he said he was Benjamin Button. This whole improv made me laugh, good stuff.

GIMME THAT PILL!

• Like 1

This is an all-star cast of improvisers! Munderscore adds a delightfully unpredictable energy to the show every time she's on. Also, bless these weirdos for knowing enough about Assassins to be able to make jokes about it.

Paul's reaction to Nathan in the interview only made an already great interview better!!

Love it when Munderscore plays men! Very fun improv!

• Like 1

I want that pill.

One of my favorite improviser-intro-chats segments ever.

• Like 2

I want that pill.

One of my favorite improviser-intro-chats segments ever.

Tine moo. (Didn't make myself laugh.)

• Like 1

Nathan could not have been more delightful. I was super sad when he wasn't able to stay. I'd like to imagine he would have poisoned Romeo so he can ascend from Cupcake to Miss Tina Turner (YASSSS LAWD)

He'd still play Miss Understood as Romeo.

• Like 2