🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 433 - Government Pizza

I read that in R. Schrift's voice and accent.

Holy fuck. I was pretty proud of myself but you took it to a whole other level.

This was one of those eps that started out kinda low energy, engineer cody sam fucked up and made it weird, then the second guest was ok but when the third guest came suddenly everything clicked and went into overdrive. I remember Gaul's last appearance (The 3 Year Diet) was exactly like that too.

• Like 1

I felt icky a few times watching football. It was the late '80s and I was watching the Cincinnati Bengals.

I know a human who had a thunder shirt, but decided he didn't like it - Kevin Durant!

These are good.

lmao what the fuck is this

E4VLZyf.jpg

I was half paying attention to this ad. Like others I assumed it was some goofy podcast with Amish recipes. I dunno but then yeah...I was like this is real. I really want to know how this happened.

Regarding the podcast: hilarious. I like Aparna a lot and thought she fit in nicely with the two weirdo guests. They were hilarious. Question though: what is a sports critic, let alone an amateur one?

I was half paying attention to this ad. Like others I assumed it was some goofy podcast with Amish recipes. I dunno but then yeah...I was like this is real. I really want to know how this happened.

Regarding the podcast: hilarious. I like Aparna a lot and thought she fit in nicely with the two weirdo guests. They were hilarious. Question though: what is a sports critic, let alone an amateur one?

I would guess a sports critic is something along the lines of a food critic.

I envisioned Ming to be something along the lines of Anton Ego from Ratatouille and Hubie Brown (who is actually an analyst, not a critic, though).

I would guess a sports critic is something along the lines of a food critic.

I envisioned Ming to be something along the lines of Anton Ego from Ratatouille and Hubie Brown (who is actually an analyst, not a critic, though).

Yeah but food critics review...food. You don't really review sports :P maybe that is why Ming is so unique. analyst is a good description.

• Like 1

Yeah but food critics review...food. You don't really review sports :P maybe that is why Ming is so unique. analyst is a good description.

Hah yeah that's true. I guess a sports critic would just watch a sports game, critique what he/she thought of it and moved on to the next sport.

Now that I think about it, maybe Ming is like Forrest MacNeil, only just for sports.

While I enjoyed Aparna's segment at the beginning with Scott, I don't think she meshed all that well with the weirdo's walking in afterward. I wasn't a huge fan of her WhoCh, but got laughs from her NNF and CBB appearances. I think you have to be in the right mood for her style of delivery to really work, kind of like Tig

I hope Ryan Gaul continues to bring the same blustery vagueness to his characters. This guy and his last appearance were some of my favorite in recent memory, so I'm fully on board for him to become more of a regular

• Like 1

This was a refreshing ep. Aparna was a great first-timer. Almost a Nathan Fielder vibe. Nice to have a low-key, relaxed guest who knows how to handle Scott. Ming killed me. Probably not the popular opinion, but he was my show stealer. And Gaul's character upped the insanity and everyone stepped up their game to match the energy. C+.

Is this really the audience to advertise Amish romance novels to?

I bought 20 copies.

• Like 1

Logged back into my account just to say that Aparna Nancherla was an almost unbearable guest. That first interview with her was horrendous and poor Scotty tried to making it funny and interesting.

She might be tied with Cameron Esposito for my most disliked podcast guest and comedienne in general.

Bit of a shitty thing to say somewhere she might read it.

I love her.

Romantically

(My favorite podcast with her on it was Gilmartin's)

• Like 2

Logged back into my account, then was overtaken with the urge to log out. Promptly logged back in again. Then out once more. Then, in a trance-like state, proceeded to log in and out repeatedly ad infinitum until I lost track of space and time. My life became an unbearable endless loop of log ins and log outs as the years melted away, taking my youth and my sanity with them. I'm logged in right now, but for how long? Tell my story. My story of logging in and out. The people need to know.

Also, good ep

C+

• Like 2

damn, aparna was hilarious. saw her for the first time on conan the other day - really like her stuff.

Logged back into my account just to say that Aparna Nancherla was an almost unbearable guest. That first interview with her was horrendous and poor Scotty tried to making it funny and interesting.

She might be tied with Cameron Esposito for my most disliked podcast guest and comedienne in general.

we get it -- you don't like girls. back to your treehouse now, mikey.

hey guys women aren't funny and they have no place being guests on comedy bang bang