🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 142 - The Great Debates, Our Close Friends

do you think i can listen to hollywood handbook and reality show show in heaven?

• Like 8

do you think i can listen to hollywood handbook and reality show show in heaven?

only with a howl subscription

• Like 10

back in my day MB stood for Mother Brain, the sentient brain monster from Metroid.

Most brains are sentient.

• Like 8

Most brains are sentient.

not in this forum.

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 11

sing a song of trump/pence

a pocket full of LIES

...that's all i got so far. sorry if it was too provocative for you delicate snowflakes

• Like 5

i love jokes and humor as much as anyone but pleas e be respectful of our next president and his running mate friends

• Like 10

I'd vote for a greggy/norm ticket if they promised to be the first ever co-presidents.

• Like 7

thats a great ticket soup but i dont want to take any votes away from my party's candidate, thomas keister

• Like 6

Mmm, that just reminded me of this great ticket soup my Oma used to make

• Like 8

I vote for the 'rent is too damn high' guy in every election. I write him in if he's not running

• Like 9

Thanks for remembering my birthday you dickheads! No, really, thanks so much, I'm not being sarcastic at all. Last year I was so mad when everyone made a big deal about my birthday, man I hated it. This year, when I turned FORTY just a couple days ago, it was such a relief to realize that I don't actually have as many nice internet friends as I thought I did. Being alone is so liberating!

P.S. Sean and Hayes, thanks for the nice podcast episode you made for me. it's not really my style, but I appreciate the thought.

• Like 14

vwoGX3V.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPUNKY!!! hope I'm not too late!

edit> oh dear....always read the forum b4 posting soup smh...

• Like 10

I vote for the 'rent is too damn high' guy in every election. I write him in if he's not running

I also always write in Kenan Thompson.

• Like 2

congratulations to Sean, Hayes, Sam, and these other 3 guys for appearing in Podmass again. You've earned it

• Like 3

Been in an area without Internet or cell service... So I'm sure you all missed my posts. And I'm sorry, Please forgive me.

Just to update: I didn't catch many poke monsters but the ones I did catch were mostly water ones.

• Like 6

(fingers crossed greggy notices gollstone isn't yet utilizing imgur)

• Like 4

y'all spying the likes, smh

totally. totally spied that. headshake was appropriate.

• Like 2

I'm into this

okay weirdo.

• Like 2