🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 293 - Village Chief Pillow Fights

Comedian and actor Jon Gabrus joins Howard and Kulap for mid-summah charting on this week's Who Charted! Jon answers a question from a listener and Howard rails against outer space while they list the #1 iTunes Songs of Different Genres. Then, during the Movie Chart, they dive into conversations about super-group team-ups and sailing for Pokémon. Finally, Engineer Brett hops in for a special Oculus Summah listening experience and Howard reads a camp letter from a summah past during Two Charted.

Episode be bangin

Absolutely scathing reaction from Howard re: my question. Thanks for picking it 'Stard.

• Like 5

Episode be bangin

Absolutely scathing reaction from Howard re: my question. Thanks for picking it 'Stard.

I like how he initially said "That's a creative question", then (almost as if he realized that assessment didn't fit his persona) totally shit on it.

I was expecting at least a little bit of Howard and Gabrus fighting over the affections of Stard, but this was still an A+ all the way.

• Like 2

I've been corrected many a time about my pronunciation of certain words after growing up in NJ (living in the midwest, west coast, southeast), and with that comes a sick sense of validation whenever someone brings up the "Super Mare-e-o Bros". Going with Gabrus, "I knew guys named Mario!" Great way to find or avoid the NJ/NY tribe at parties.

Also, too scared to submit any question for the impending wraith of HMK that will come along with it. Dude is way harsh on the callers. Face Like Thunder had a great quesh that made Stard utter the words "I'd do an...I don't know...an ass-plant."

Love the new developments on the Clench. Anytime HMK brings something from his childhood is golden...(John Lennon tape). Could listen to lil emotionally intelligent Wie's thoughts all day everyday.

• Like 2

I've been corrected many a time about my pronunciation of certain words after growing up in NJ (living in the midwest, west coast, southeast), and with that comes a sick sense of validation whenever someone brings up the "Super Mare-e-o Bros". Going with Gabrus, "I knew guys named Mario!" Great way to find or avoid the NJ/NY tribe at parties.

I grew up in South Jersey and the Mario dilemma still pains me to this day. We all know which side is right but they're too stubborn to realize it.

The Clench Origins reveal was huge and I think a bigger deal needs to be made of it. I do like that his mom just wanted him to stop blaming his sister.

What a great episode, Gabrus is possibly the best WhoCh guest ever. Please put him on speed dial for anytime either Howie or Ku are busy/out of town. Fuck it, just get him in as the third host. He fits right in and he's tight with 'Stard

I always enjoy the new episode of Who Charted, but I found myself laughing harder and more often at this one than I have in a long time

You da man Jonny Gabs

• Like 2

Great Episode, great guest! I love Occulus Summah, it's too bad the youtube vids for the songs are region locked because I was trying to share it with some people from Spain. I was going to tell them about the bandcamp site but I didn't get a chance. I also finally got to do a GREEtings Chartist to another chartist in a Twitch chat of all places! HAVE A SUMMAH

Sign in to follow this