🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 23 — An Entry from Bob\'s Diary

Now that we've all become acquainted, Bob is ready to get very open and honest with all the listeners. Today he reads a particularly sensitive selection from his diary entitled "The Slippery Slope of Comparison."

Wow, today's podcast was like a cherub gently tugging on the harp strings of my heart. I too suffer from the crippling fear of my self adequacy in comparison to the people around me.It must have taken a lot to expose his painfully fragile infrastructure in such a public forum and i applaud his optimistic approach to what seems like such a bland, joyless and illness-riddled existence. Keep at it Bob, the shit winds will surly take a turn for the sea soon and the sun will smile upon your face again....and will probably blister it.

I know these are supposed to be funny, and they are. The reason I look forward to these everyday, though, isn't for the humor. I actually feel like I'm getting something out of these affirmations, sometimes, anyway. That may say something about myself though, eh?
I don't know, but I just want to say that i really enjoy these. Thanks for all your guys' hard work. :)

I agree with the above two comments completely. The reason this podcast is so amazing is because Ducca can be so funny while being genuinely wise at the same time. I can't really thing of any other example of this in comedy, most character based humor is about the character having crazy, ridiculous views that the audience doesn't share in order to make fun of a certain type of person.

Sign in to follow this