🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 434 - Doubt About That

Professional comedian Brent Weinbach returns to Comedy Bang! Bang! to talk about some of his OCD behavior, his new Mind Jack video series on SuperDeluxe, and a couple of new slang words and phrases he invented to help the show be relevant to youth culture. Later, our old friends Victor, Tiny, and (unfortunately) Willy are back to tell us about getting into doing more voice work. Finally, makeup artist for the dead Patty Pecker stops by for the first time with a very special friend.

• Like 1

Dick's git, doubt!

• Like 3

I wish CBB was regularly a twice-a-week thing, like Spontaneanation I just can't get enough of it. Haven't listened yet but as soon as I saw Brendon Small as a guest I knew what I was getting into.

EDIT: this episode was dick DOUBT.

• Like 2

I haven't listened to this episode yet, but I am dickdoubt about this lineup.

• Like 2

This Patty might be able to help Traci Reardon with her grandma's corpse.

Or not.

All jokes aside, its time for Scott and Willy to hash things out 1 on 1. A full episode of these 2 workin out their problems and gettin to know each other w/o any other guests getting in the way. Its just the right thing to do

• Like 6

An episode full of characters who anger and annoy Scott would be great. Like they all got together behind his back and decided to confront him on air.

• Like 1

Scott's bit about newborns and their "Christian names" was dangerously close to treading on New No-No territory.

Victor and Tiny each reading Catcher in the Rye was so fucking funny. Patty was a textbook "weird twist" first-time CBB character; I'd love to hear the "hot goss" on her date with Victor.

• Like 2

Yes! I've been waiting for Brent to come back on. I love his own podcast but it isn't a comedy show so I need to hear him elsewhere for his weirdness. Mindjack was hilariously gross.

All jokes aside, its time for Scott and Willy to hash things out 1 on 1. A full episode of these 2 workin out their problems and gettin to know each other w/o any other guests getting in the way. Its just the right thing to do

Instead of a "Solo Bolo" or a "Brodown Hoedown", what would that be called? A "Fun on None"? A hot and passionate "Mapes-out Session"?

• Like 1

Victor, Tiny, Willy episodes are consistently so amazing. He is brilliant switching between those characters. i can't get enough. I went back and listened to Willy's first ep. and the Apple song episode today as well. He is so ridiculous.

• Like 5

Victor, Tiny, Willy episodes are consistently so amazing. He is brilliant switching between those characters. i can't get enough. I went back and listened to Willy's first ep. and the Apple song episode today as well. He is so ridiculous.

OI NOI!

• Like 1

Yes! I've been waiting for Brent to come back on. I love his own podcast but it isn't a comedy show so I need to hear him elsewhere for his weirdness. Mindjack was hilariously gross.

He was on Who Charted a few weeks back if you're looking for more goofyness with him.

I lose my shit whenever Scott noticeably muffles laughter & I hate when you can tell he's doing a good job at it. This was one of those eps (I'm sayin I loved this episode).

Also, Brent's always on Doug Lussenhop's podcast The Poundcast, on Feral Audio. He's on about 4 out of every 5 episodes and it's pretty silly.

He's great on Poundcast. I love when he's on stuff with Moshe Kasher. They are really funny together on Poundcast, Houndtall, and Indoor Kids.

• Like 1