🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 111 — Hi, How Are You?

Scott, you should do an entire episode devoted to the most divisive guests: Lil Gary, Harris, Brett, Merill Schindler, etc. (Who am I missing?)

Theorrhea, some other divisive guest are Alan Rickman, Tim Heidecker, and Mike Birbiglia. I love all of these guys, so if that episode comes together I would be overwhelmed with joy.

Is it just me, or have the episodes stopped coming with the podcast album art embedded in the mp3 files? It's not a huge hassle to add them myself, but I don't know if you guys are aware of this.

Horrible last show! Well it was good until the "surprise guest" showed up. But I really love the show. I think Myq and Collin need to come back!

I really hope this Gelman thing is legit and not just a cocktease like Cyber Thug Radio was. Which sounds harsh, I know and I also know not to blame earwolf but my cock just really doesn't like being teased.

What an absolutely fantastic episode. I woke up early today and listened to it to kick this holiday into gear. Now I'm going to go to work in a great mood and then go bbq the shit out of some goddamn chickens

Brett Gelman makes me gag. More Harris Please, Scott, forgo the Gelman show, give Harris "Something Smells Phishy" with Harris Wittels. An hour of nothing but Foam(corner) and Foam(Phish song).

Harris is one of the top 3 guests with PFT and Kroll. Always dig it, although Gelman makes me feel creepy towards my iphone still... its ok. I vote un-banned.

Temendous eppie, guys! Dave genuinely got me laughing at times, and Wittles is always great. Probably my favorite line was Scott's "First off, good one..."

Bret Gelman and Harris Wittels are SO AWESOME--Thanks for having these two on. Even reluctantly. Harris's Foam Corner!!

The fact that I don't see a Bret Gelman podcast posted yet makes me weep for the future of humanity. What a bunch of cockteases. Don't worry I'll be back for more abuse.

I honestly couldn't listen to this whole episode because of that dude David, I thought he was just unfunny and ruined everyone's timing. Next time you offer this for charity make the person sit in the Gilbert Gottfried antechamber the whole time, please.

It really was unfair to announce a pending Brettcast without having it ready to go. It's like the whole CyberThug Radio deal, except this time it's something I'm actually looking forward to.

David was actually pretty good in this. His "crickets" and "love it!" comments during Foam Corner were gold. As was the exchange between Brett and Scott after the Jesus story. "30 plus.....12?"

I honestly couldn't listen to this whole episode because of that dude David, I thought he was just unfunny and ruined everyone's timing. Next time you offer this for charity make the person sit in the Gilbert Gottfried antechamber the whole time, please.

Agreed. At times, he sounded downright disrespectful.

The twist at the end was amazing, especially the "long con" aspect of it. I started listening to this a little over a year ago & I've probably heard over a hundred episodes, but not many from the first 2 years when it was Comedy Death Ray. It does, however, seem like they were still heavily improvised back then. That's probably what makes this ep seem so brilliant to me, but even if this was as scripted as a TV sitcom, it still was ridiculously smart & funny. I suppose I should watch Terri.

Sign in to follow this