🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
mrloganv

My Soul To Take (2010)

With such a highly toted horror film director you may believe that this movie might actually be worth a shit, but in actuality it was one of the worst movies I have ever come across. Not only was it bad but also fairly confusing and cicular making it an even more bigger piece of shit. The main character "Bug" is a nurotic troubled teen who is some how spun into the role of hero and as I could come to understand it he was some kind of angel type thing as well, but then again I have no idea. The Ripper, who is the bad guy, is basically a demon or the devil or something and takes over one of the kids bodies who were all born on the same day the original guy who was possessed was killed who was also Bug's dad but also the bitchy girl character. She is a total bitch to Bug and you think she is going to have an actual important part in this movie but she becomes kind of a pussy and shit doesn't really pan out for her. Or for anyone really, including the blind black kid who also has some sort of religious-ness to him as well. To describe this movie in 3 general terms, 1. Fear Ye, The Ripper! 2. Brandon is an asswipe and 3. Brandon is kinda rape-y. Like frat douche rape-y.
Some of my favorite movie quotes off of IMDB:

"Bug: Now we're all gonna die and it's my fault."

"Bug: Do you think I'm a monkey, Alex?
Alex: Have you killed people, Bug?
Bug: Not that I can remember.
Alex: Well I can't remember buying you bananas, either. "

"Brittany: How 'bout I have my dog bite it off and bury it in my backyard?
Brandon: How big is your backyard?"

Overall a great How Did this Get Made? movie and a must watch for any fan of terrible movies and good laughs. Love the show guys

I... cannot express how much I would like to hear someone else talk about how much 'My Soul To Take' was the biggest load of brain-eroding fuck they've ever seen. There is SO much in this film that can be pulled apart, none of it makes any fucking sense, and to hear you 3 (plus guest) ranting about how much it made you hate everything would be phenomenal.

I only know one other person who has seen this. Please for the love of all things Craven, watch this movie and tell us... HOW DID IT GET MADE?!

Definitely the worst Wes Craven movie. RIP but this was terrible and unnecessarily in 3D

I paid to see this movie in 3D in a theater. I remember thinking "This looks bad, but Wes Craven directed it and it's in 3D, so it must be good".

Sign in to follow this