🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 143 - Showrunners Panel, Our Major Event

Hayes and Sean team up with fellow showrunners PATRICK WALSH and KEVIN ETTEN to convene a panel on the job of running a writers room where they hold a draft to create the strongest possible room using anyone from history.

• Like 14

Oh man, Jon Daly always surprises me with his characters, but now he's going to be playing two at the same time!

• Like 9

If you could pick anyone in history to be a guest on this show, who would you pick?

probably these 2 guys Hayes and Sean

• Like 22

Just to explain myself, this episode thread was originally titled as having Jon Daly as the guest. I never really believed he was going to be the guest after reading agata's post. It's fixed now so my previous post may look stupid and goofy. It isn't though, I assure you. It was very cool and funny at the time. Just like me in the 80s

• Like 16

Sean was definitely dancing around it but nobody said that monkeys will work for peanuts, so I'm knocking a star off. Sorry boys.

• Like 9

Someone on the show (bunch of white guys can't tell their voices apart) said Pizzazz has pink hair, she does not, she has green hair or sometimes dirty blonde but usually green. Dumb fucking idiot

• Like 18

though you better believe I popped for the RSS refs

• Like 8

Best draft ever! Better even than the one on last week's episode of doughboys!

• Like 6

Speaking of Doughboys, if Sean doesn't get picked for the BJ's episode, we go trash Feral Audio

• Like 8

Speaking of Doughboys, if Sean doesn't get picked for the BJ's episode, we go trash Feral Audio

yeah. like, topple over their three bar stools or whatever hahaha

• Like 13

Just listened, very funny episode.

Ha ha, you idiots. I haven't even listened yet. I can't BELIEVE how hard I just owned you all.

• Like 14

yeah. like, topple over their three bar stools or whatever hahaha

they got new chairs bro. try to keep up

• Like 9

they got new chairs bro. try to keep up

Yeah, so how about those ladies being all badass in the new Ghostbusters 2016 reboot? Who knew they could be that funny. I mean, I knew they could be funny, but I didn't know they could be hilarious!

If you could pick anyone in history to be a guest on this show, who would you pick?

How about the original Hollywoodman - John Wayne Gacy? Or that surferguy maybe.

[with a hint of exhaustion] "That is such a thorough list."

"Thank you."

• Like 5

Love new ep Tuesday, gonna listen again tomorrow on my way to the comic shop to pick up Nohorseman's Pull of the Week

fkzr2Z4.jpg

• Like 10