🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 143 - Showrunners Panel, Our Major Event

OpUZIB3.jpg

This is my dog Hurricane Dennis. Don't worry, he's alive. He was just sleeping on the floor in a goofy way, and when I got close to take the picture, he opened his eyes real wide.

• Like 23

Just to be clear I left Dom out until Sean gives him permission

• Like 10

It's good to hear "What up, what up" again. I missed folks saying that. Made me happy.

• Like 6

I haven't listened yet, but I have some very controversial opinions about Pokemon Go I would like to share with all of you if that's okay.

It's good and I like it and I play it and I'm gonna catch some more.

• Like 19

The episode was ok, but I feel like Sean lifted at least 7% of his dweebdork character from my person life and I am furious.

• Like 15

Delightful ep! And can someone get Jack something to eat?

• Like 11

Patty Walsh back on Hollywood Handbook? FEELIN IT! (That's right. I made a fucking You Made It Weird reference on HH forums. I ain't scared of any podcast wars. (for real though can we get Pete Holmes back on HH. Would love to hear Sean really come at him for how dangerous and evil religion can actually be. (After all religion has been responsible for most of the wars in this world. The number one killer!)))

• Like 4

I've been chortling about "empty computer" since I heard it. Every hour, every day.

• Like 7

mJXuJSa.jpg

this is a an actual picture of Jackal's house. I always love my drive thru visits to his place.

• Like 22

FEELIN IT! (That's right. I made a fucking You Made It Weird reference on HH forums)

I really wanted to point out to you that it's actually just a SBS reference but instead of making you feel so bad and ignorant I'm gonna just keep positive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Mp2IbuHjY

shout out to the guice mann

• Like 3

Hallelujah, I just read this article and felt overwhelmed with relief that none of my fellow forumers would ever be eaten by lions

http://newsroom.unsw...e-african-lions

The low-cost strategy will see intimidating eyes painted onto the rumps of cattle that graze near wildlife areas and are preyed upon by lions. The idea is that the eyes will trick the lions into thinking they’ve been spotted, causing them to abandon the hunt.

auX55jm.jpg

• Like 6

this pat walsh is giving me an average of 6.9 yucks per minute

• Like 7

So Brett officially entered the HH world through a bizarre and cartoonish sledding accident. He loves to pretend, but to the point that he doesn't seem to have much of a grasp on reality and is possibly mentally ill.

I think Brett might be grown-up Calvin.

823b4cdeb84f8898b9cb2178a991aeaa.jpg

• Like 12

funny they should mention the "real world", because this, was a "real" nice episode

• Like 17