🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 143 - Showrunners Panel, Our Major Event

End of an era. I'll always remember him for his bad posts

More like end of an ERROR.

• Like 14

I know we like to joke around here but I actually stumbled across a little tune that really sums up my complicated feelings about the last page:

That's pretty good, and not to steal your idea or anything, here's my pick. It's punk, it's primal and pretty much without any real instruments. Very avant-garde. That's just me though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7AB4lNqApg

• Like 6

Where do Chewbacca's pubes stop and the rest of his hair begins? Could he technically be considered all pube?

• Like 11

Doctor rant! Bear with me but some of the stresses of this job are actually starting to get on top of me myself and I! To put it in plain terms, ego maniacs run this hospital. I get suspended for bringing in a bass and playing my own spin on the Iron Man riff in the orthopaedic plate ward??? Trying to lighten the mood for once. Made up rule!!! Could have let me know some notes were resonating in the plates, a simple text would have sufficed

• Like 11

btw this was definitely an episode of hollywood handbook that i listened to and enjoyed very much. thought brett could have traded his bonobo pick for the next three rounds worth of picks but the draft unfortunately had to come to an early end.

• Like 3

Can we get more reality show talk

See, I like you. You come out of the gate with your first post and get to the heart of the matter. The people have spoken, and they want some more RSS

• Like 6

HAYES AND SEAN JUST DO RSS SEGMENTS ON HH BEFORE THE GUEST COMES ON ITS OK JEFF ULRICH WONT MIND

• Like 20

are you prepared to be held responsible when mid-record jeff comes in, slams door, uses booming voice to yell at our two shining boys sean and hayes?

• Like 4

That sounds like a solid blue apron ad

• Like 5

hey remember the popcorn gallery? It was fun. Although my saturday mornings are less stressful now that i'm not always worrying that I'll miss my chance to look up a comedy writer on wikipedia and then make a pun on their name

• Like 15

Can we get more reality show talk

Have you guys seen that new reality show Eden? It seems like a good one for RSS. They should bring back RSS and release 2 podcasts a week.

Bring back Reality Show Show and Make Earwolf Great Again!

• Like 4

Sean and Hayes have a great way of showing just how fucking stupid certain things are. Them talking about reality television is just the perfect match for their skills. Been revisiting RSS recently, and I miss those bits.

• Like 4

hey did u guys know happily married comics-writing power couple kelly sue deconnick and matt fraction met each other by posting on the same online message board and now they are famous and successful and still in love 14 years later?

i'm just saying.

okay bye.

• Like 18

hey did u guys know happily married comics-writing power couple kelly sue deconnick and matt fraction met each other by posting on the same online message board and now they are famous and successful and still in love 14 years later?

i'm just saying.

okay bye.

I accept your proposal.

but I'm not signing your damn prenup.

photo-thumb-111757.jpg?oh=1279d83fef52898e596a3e9e55b93be6&oe=5801aa0c

relationships are built on trust after all.

I'll text you my mom's # so you can ask for my hand.

edit>I may have misread the signals.

• Like 12

i have something to say.

i am a happily married man, and also a good little boy. thank you.

• Like 6

I accept your proposal.

please play the chicken dance at your wedding, I'm sure I'll have the moves down by then.

• Like 10

irony is still the theme of the thread right?

• Like 3

i'm just saying.

okay bye.

Hey ash, I know we've had a long crazy history. Gosh even when I think of it I can't believe how much we've changed. Anyway just wanted to say.... I've never heard of those people

• Like 11

I enjoyed Fraction's brief FF run. She-Hulk and Medusa are faves and Darla Deering was an interesting character. And Scott Lang's Ant-Man had some touching sad moments.

(And is it weird that I read all of FF but not the Fantastic Four title to which it was a companion piece?)

• Like 1

HH is worth tuning in to just to hear how the Howl fm ads are unfolding. Then the actual show is just gravy on top.

• Like 8

I keep trying to subscribe to Howl.fm but but every time I try to click the link from GOOGLE it redirects me to some site that is like just podcasts with people from ones I already listen to but for some reason they changed the names on this site? Where is the real howl.fm because I am getting pretty annoyed that I can only find the parody site.

• Like 6