🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 143 - Showrunners Panel, Our Major Event

Is anyone here a member of the academy? Hayes' howl ad #foryourconsideration

• Like 8

HH is worth tuning in to just to hear how the Howl fm ads are unfolding. Then the actual show is just gravy on top.

the gravy on top of my icecream sundae

• Like 9

HH is worth tuning in to just to hear how the Howl fm ads are unfolding. Then the actual show is just gravy on top.

OMG. By now the Howl ads are practically James Bond scenes. We have a supervillian, an imposter, torture, and a Bond girl (Paul F. Tompkins).

• Like 9

Dear Hayes and Sean,

If you haven't yet recorded next week's episode, I would like to request you pluck the following teaser from the (teaser) freezer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stb7iIn1CDA

It has this really sick-ass tune I've never heard before.

It has really cool lines like

"We need someone who can walk into a tornado and come out the other side like it was a DAMN gentle breeze."

"Kick some ass and TRY to look DOPE while you're doing it"

"Guns. Girls. Global Domination."

But most importantly

Xander Cage is back! Xander MFing CAGE! That character we all know and remember!

yours always,

robotam

• Like 12

Why did I think Hayes wrote on Vice Prinipals? Hayes doesn't write on vice principals?

HayzieBone - did you write on Vice Principals?

• Like 5

I thought that as well Steve, I guess he produced an episode? I would ask him next time we have brunch but he has a strict no shop talk rule while we're eating.

• Like 4

i think hayes wrote every episode down word for word on a whiteboard and the credited writers transcribed that for the scripts

• Like 12

I don't want to step on this momentous occasion but I was relistening to the 2 Jon Gabrus eps which led me to a perusal of Jon's website, where I discovered a funny thing where he refers to himself as #fatjonsnow, but right before I clicked the Url I saw a picture of him and thought 'he looks like tyrion lannister'. Which one is better? Which one is more accurate?

• Like 4

Hey I forgot to mention this in my earlier post but if you ask me this was another strong performance from the best pod around. Keep up the good work, guys! I know that the Doughboys get all the glory but they have to be on a podcast network run by Dan Harmon who lets be honest is not very cool or attractive so you wouldn't fit in at all over there. Stay with Scotty Auks who is cool, funny, and nice.

ALSO wanted to say that I miss the popcorn gallery but since Tim Treese got ONE girlfriend and stopped posting here I say good riddance to bad trash.

I have a fiance, 3 children, and a job where I can't even get online and yet I still have time to post here.

ALSO, not that I have heard every ep of the Doughboys because I totally haven't but I did listen to one and Tim Treese had written them an email so to me it is pretty clear he has moved on as well.

• Like 11

since Tim Treese got ONE girlfriend and stopped posting here I say good riddance to bad trash.

what the fuck, Tim have you seen this

• Like 5

Hey I forgot to mention this in my earlier post but if you ask me this was another strong performance from the best pod around. Keep up the good work, guys! I know that the Doughboys get all the glory but they have to be on a podcast network run by Dan Harmon who lets be honest is not very cool or attractive so you wouldn't fit in at all over there. Stay with Scotty Auks who is cool, funny, and nice.

ALSO wanted to say that I miss the popcorn gallery but since Tim Treese got ONE girlfriend and stopped posting here I say good riddance to bad trash.

I have a fiance, 3 children, and a job where I can't even get online and yet I still have time to post here.

ALSO, not that I have heard every ep of the Doughboys because I totally haven't but I did listen to one and Tim Treese had written them an email so to me it is pretty clear he has moved on as well.

F U. Admins please ban.

• Like 8

Sean caught Hayes! Unsurprisingly Tom isn't happy about it.

xmr7fr.jpg

• Like 10

Hayes and Sean should do a podcast akin to Analyze Phish but for the Mountain Goats and call it Up the Earwolves.

• Like 9

Hayes and Sean should do a podcast akin to Analyze Phish but for the Mountain Goats and call it Up the Earwolves.
The Men Who Stare At Mountain Goats works as well
  • Like 6

timallen420 seems very right i bet he's a swell guy

I enjoyed Home Improvement as a kid.

• Like 5

Today one of the boys is on a podcast called Comedy Bang Bang

:)

• Like 7

Today one of the boys is on a podcast called Comedy Bang Bang

An experienced improviser.

• Like 4

guys one of the boys sean is onthe bang bang clem dawg on the cbb guysguys sean!!!!

EDIT>GUYSWHATROBOTMANSAID!!!

• Like 6

Slack?! What's slack?!

Edit: Harder then email? I can hardly work it. Forget I asked about slack.

• Like 2