🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 6 — Independence Day

It's Stars and Stripes Forever (or at least for one day) on The Apple Sisters as we celebrate our independence! The girls use their powers of performance to bring the listeners a look at the writing of the constitution. They even summon a visit from Mr. John Hancock himself! Which freedoms are you thankful for, lovely listeners? Leave them here on Earwolf, or over on The Apple Sisters'facebook page.

The link for this podcast isn't working. Plus The Apple Sisters aren't on the Zune marketplace. I know it's lame that I have a Zune, but it would be nice to be able to subscribe. Plus, all of the other Earwolf podcasts are available in the Zune marketplace.

The link for this podcast isn't working. Plus The Apple Sisters aren't on the Zune marketplace. I know it's lame that I have a Zune, but it would be nice to be able to subscribe. Plus, all of the other Earwolf podcasts are available in the Zune marketplace.

That link doesn't work for me either....sadness. Also, when I download the 5th episode, it's named Episode 6.

this episode was great! the declaration sketch was hilarious...cant wait to listen to vegas

Sign in to follow this