🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
eyekwill

Harris Wittels Needs His Own Podcast

yes, i need a weekly phone corner, even if its just a small duca type thing but only happening once a week

Glad to hear Wittels On the Latest episode of Comedy Bang Bang...Even if Sweat Smellman ruined it...

+1. I love Harris, he is the funniest guy I have never heard of. I know the whole Bret thing was supposed to be funny, but it just felt awkward and got very annoying

Well, he does have an outlet writing for a hit prime time comedy series, so his plate might be full. Sounds to me like Harris is doing ok.

I completely agree! Harris is fricking hilarious. I think it would be cool to see the format of his compared to the others.

I wish i could marry this man. please give him a podcast. he shouldnt even have any guests, it should just be his pure goodness.

Eardrop should be his podcast. He needs to embrace that. Just re-name it "Harris's Foam Corner"

Just keep Analyze Phish going. That would give Scott a chance to explain how he can find Phish "too produced" but still enjoy N'Sync and The Backstreet Boys.

His greatness is just so.......great......

+100 for the weekly Phone/Foam Corner idea.

Sign in to follow this