🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 436 - Rich Mind Vain

Sean Clements of Hollywood Handbook is back on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! to speak on his love of reading lyrics, his thoughts on Melania Trump, and what it would sound like if his character Tervis were to have made an appearance on the show. Later, Sean leaves and proud citizen Rich Mind Vain arrives along with great Hollywood actor Nick Nolte who is doing press for Suicide Squad. Finally, Angelica Trashmouth stops by in complete awe as she shares her feelings on visiting the city for the first time.

• Like 3

they better not talk about Hayes.

he'll be so pissed...

also hope he doesn't talk about the secret forum.

they'll be so pissed.

edit>on no.

• Like 12

Skippable?! More like Don'tEvenWaitTillI'mOutOfTheShowerToStartListeningable!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 3

Did Scott Ankerman force Sean to do this ep like he's forcing Hayes to do the Howl ads?

• Like 11

Did Scott Ankerman force Sean to do this ep like he's forcing Hayes to do the Howl ads?

You'll shut up about it, else you get the pepper!

• Like 7

I know I'm gonna lose a lot of likes for posting this, but...very good episode.

• Like 7

I know I'm gonna lose a lot of likes for posting this, but...very good episode.

...Is it better for the bit if I don't like this post? Because I kinda wanna like it.

• Like 6

Scott freaking me out a little with the 'newborn baby boy' comment that I don't think was even hinted at in the bit.

• Like 2

I sincerely adore it whenever people talk over each other, and Sean & Eliza passive-aggressively talking past each other about the hat at 1:10:45 made me really happy

• Like 9

This was a great episode, and I'd like to reassure Sean that my candid conversations with friends will reflect the same sentiment. As far as you know.

• Like 5

I thought Tallman was Tom Hanks when I first saw the picture

• Like 2

is anyone else concerned by the fact that Scott knows so much about 311?

I for one was disturbed.

• Like 5

I can't believe no one has done a nick nolte until now. Similarly, I can't believe no one has done Tervis before

• Like 10

I can't believe no one has done a nick nolte until now. Similarly, I can't believe no one has done Tervis before

Tallman has done his Nolte on Superego a lot. Jeremy Carter does one too.

Does anyone remember where I heard 'em both doing Noltes at each other? I'm thinking it was a recent Superego Live ep.

• Like 4

Excellent ep, best of the week so far

• Like 5

Tallman has done his Nolte on Superego a lot. Jeremy Carter does one too.

Does anyone remember where I heard 'em both doing Noltes at each other? I'm thinking it was a recent Superego Live ep.

he did Nolte on SPONT ep's 10&19 too.

• Like 7