🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
doubleginntonic

Henderson at the Hot Dog eating contest

Via Twitter (@DeepDishEats)- Dear sklars. The headband was for sklones everywhere. HENDERSON!

This one happens to make my day...the world all makes sense now. =)

I also yelled HENDERSON! at the screen and tried to explain it to my friend, but there wasn't really a point if she's not a citizen.

[attachment=2159,53]

Pat Bertoletti (pronounced: Bert-oh-I-give-up) just took an iconic American summer cuisine, hot dogs, and turned them into tube steaks. Really, is there a better way to celebrate America than to rock a HENDERSON headband on our nation's birthday after gently consuming 53 and a half -- oh, I'm counting the half! -- tube steaks? That was classic. The only thing that could have possibly made it better was for another contestant (I'm looking at you, Mister X) to miss his mouth with the large yellow Nathan's mega-cup, causing him to inadvertenly choke on a bun, get all bent out of shape and sue Nathan's for damages. Sklarbatration would likely ensue. Wait, that would have been the BEST THING that could have happened, especially if Pat is a LegalZoomer. Boom.

Epic Hall of Fame stuff. Not only is Pat Bertoletti a citizen but he drinks for free whenever visiting. He is a must get via skype or whatever for Sklarbro Country.

Sign in to follow this