🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 144 - Howard Kremer, Our Close Friend

Has it been mentioned that Soulja Boy was born this day as well? Happy birthday friendos!

• Like 5

Happy birthday to silvrwoman who knew when I once helped you post image to the forums you would come to lead them with an iron (or should I say silvr) fist

• Like 9

I was going to post a joke about nohorseman keeping track of peoples reviews on his HH wiki but then I got locked out of my account. Probably the Russians got in the wires. Anyway, the moment's passed so put me down for a DNF for this weeks. Hopefully next week will be better.

• Like 8

happy birthday to the silver worm.

Hey, Silver Worm is my mother's name. Please call me daddy

• Like 17

Happy birthdays silvrwoman! You are hilarious!

• Like 4

Silvr and gold silvr and gold

Happy birthday to you

You are getting old

• Like 7

SILVRWOMAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I don't have any jokes prepared for this, so enjoy the generic but heartfelt sentiment above.

• Like 4

Happy birthday silver woman! You're one of the good ones.*

*of whatever race you are

Edit: here is a birthday gift for you. a picture of my dog Ross looking extra handsome

ZeRbyYb.jpg

• Like 14

I don't know if it's just because I haven't been drinking much lately and now I've had a few, but that is a cute fuck*ng dog

• Like 14

Sorry that was a bad post

. Thank you all for the bday wishes. I love you guys, this is the best forum

• Like 16

Happy birthday silver woman! You're one of the good ones.*

*of whatever race you are

Edit: here is a birthday gift for you. a picture of my dog Ross looking extra handsome

ZeRbyYb.jpg

hold on. you have 2 DOGS?

• Like 6

This is not new information. Remember when i posted a picture of Ross wearing the hat made of Dennis's fur?

Here's another one to jog your memory.

10942740_1035317939831206_3166880663044304314_n.jpg?oh=bbc20777729ffea2c393d7591a7cd1f3&oe=58165113

That's what Ross gets stealing a high school essay from Frankie Muniz's character Jason Shepherd and turning it into a big Hollywood blockbuster

• Like 5

Hey can anyone please remind me which episode the boys talk about age of consent and that the person who picks that arbitrary number should be someone who has tried all the numbers. I'll give you a like for it.

• Like 4

#122. Deadpool.

• Like 8

This is not new information. Remember when i posted a picture of Ross wearing the hat made of Dennis's fur?

Here's another one to jog your memory.

10942740_1035317939831206_3166880663044304314_n.jpg?oh=bbc20777729ffea2c393d7591a7cd1f3&oe=58165113

This dog looks like a dracula. So scary, y'all!

• Like 10

I know H&S are best buds and their whole thing is teamwork and not doing battles but at the same time it seems like the game is to be the funniest and make the other buss up and emit strange noises from holding in all the bussing up and then usually in the intro Sean is extra funny to try and throw off Hayes so are H&S actually in constant fierce humor warring but it's the best kind where jokes is weapons and instead of blood and being hurt the colossal destruction shows itself in the form of odd sounds from futile efforts to stifle all the hilarity. But why not just give in and embrace the loffs because as we all know loffs is strength and also the best medicine like in this week's ep when H&S gave howard a couple real big ones

& happy be(ing)lated birthday silvrwoman

• Like 6

Hey can anyone please remind me which episode the boys talk about age of consent and that the person who picks that arbitrary number should be someone who has tried all the numbers. I'll give you a like for it.

Damien Fahey I'm pretty sure.

• Like 2

Love this week's ep. I've been wishing I could hear Hayes say the cute, yet somehow dirty, name Squirtle, then he said, "Squirtle, Squirtle," on the show. I also enjoy the shower story, with its silly details of a shower porch swing covered with "imitation velvet," and a screaming moth that avoided getting wet by weaving in and out of the water streams.

I'm a real Clementine. That works as a fan nickname, right?

That's a perfect fan nickname. As Kulap points out Sean is both sweet and tart.

281djqq.jpg

This dog looks like a dracula. So scary, y'all!

Doggicula!

• Like 7

I recently saw a fellow handbooker at a bar in chicago wearing the hollywood handbook limited release t-shirt. At the same time, I was wearing the limited release "speak on that" t-shirt. I tried giving a inowing head knod, but i think it was too nice and smart and may have freaked you out. #missedconnections

• Like 8

What a wild and wacky ep! When Sean was on CBB I thought everything must be cool with the boys and the Aukernator...now I am not so sure!

I still haven't subscribed to Howl.FM because I still can't find the REAL site.

Don't ban me!

• Like 4