🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 144 - Howard Kremer, Our Close Friend

We're coming up on a year after Howl was introduced and with each passing day my entire downloaded archive of every airwolf show becomes less and less valuable. At this point I'm starting to feel like aukerbot is doing this to make me feel foolish.

• Like 10

this is good but heres a tip: skip to 6:00 to miss your dad's favorite playlist

• Like 9

hey those are my jams... :(

• Like 7

they weren't really my jams. I lied. sorry everyone.

• Like 7

As we approach, the dawning of a new episode, in these trying times, do not fear, for there is still hope, and change in the center console of dirty pete's cargo van. Also, does anyone know when the voting will be for this year's awards such as least liked forum member, class clown, and most likely to suck seed (weed joke)? If elected, I will put pop machines in the bathroom stalls & candy cigarettes in your grandma's overalls

another%2048%20HH%20border.jpg

Public service announcement: I have been seeing quite a lot of vehicles broke down on the side of the freeway. Everyone please make sure you have a spare tire in your vehicle, along with a car jack and tire iron. Rotate your tires every 6,000 miles, oil change every 3,000 miles, and check your fluids regularly (coolant in radiator, brake fluid, power steering fluid, etc). Or at least have a mechanically inclined friend do this for you. Getting stuck on the side of the road can totally ruin a day, week, or even month. That's all. Thanks and have a nice Sunday!

• Like 11

When Hayes and Sean used to tell people to post on the forum, people used to post on the forum. I'm just pointing that out.

• Like 18

this is good but heres a tip: skip to 6:00 to miss your dad's favorite playlist

I unironically love the music of Foreigner.

• Like 5

i saw Tyler the Creator outside of the movie theater tonight. he took his shirt off after i made eye contact with him. he also is one of those obnoxious people who has a beats pill type speaker when he walks around? like he's calling attention to himself even though he's famous and even in his own songs complains about people coming up to him in public?

• Like 6

Also, new Dillinger Escape Plan in October!

I'm eclectic, y'all!

What's he gonna use this time, a wooden knife?

• Like 6

http://www.avclub.com/detail/close-encounters-presents-open-dialogues-about-sex-240368

Podmass time is here, happiness and cheer, "Fans of Hollywood Handbook know that advertisements are a particular strong point of the show. What other podcasters might view as a chore, Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport take as an opportunity to further their comedy."

• Like 13

The day before the podcast comes out and we're at 5 pages? What forum even is this?

• Like 7

what would you like to talk about jacob

• Like 9