🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 250 - Scallions, Stallions, Medallions

Andy Daly and Bob Dassie join Matt Besser this week for improvised scenes about a restaurant with lax standards on what constitutes fish, avoiding cheating through subjective truth, and a couple of Disney screenwriters with a fixation on parental death. Later, we meet the Hundred Acre Wood's resident extortionist and listen to the musings of a table-to-table poet.

Watching this live was so much fun. Watching Dassie's face as he struggled and tried the various Pooh voices was great.

• Like 1

I had no idea Bobby Dassie made it out of prison, so is the second season of making a murderer cancelled then or what?

I'm 100% in Andy's corner with Winnie the Pooh being great when it's no-stakes. Though in the early 00s, with Tigger Movie and Piglet's Big Movie, Disney thought it'd be wise to add stakes in. So here, they made my toddler cry as they kill Piglet & Pooh for 30 seconds. (1:25 in)

https://youtu.be/8KZ1xG4nRXg?t=1m21s

The newer Winnie the Pooh movie goes back to not pretending the characters died.

• Like 2

lol @ the guests tip-toeing around criticizing Hillary because Besser's in the room

"When has she lied?" Are you fucking for real, Matt Besser? Like, did you seriously just say that?

Sign in to follow this