🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SlidePocket

Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977)

This is one of the worst horror sequels of all time, yet one of the most crazy flicks you would have to see! Having not learned his lesson with Zardoz, John Boorman chose to do something equally weird by doing the sequel to one of the most popular horror films ever with Exorcist II: The Heretic from 1977.

A now grown up Linda Blair is back and joining her include a scenery-chewing Richard Burton as the new priest assigned to help Regan, an embarrassed-looking Louise Fletcher as her psychiatrist, and James Earl Jones wearing a locust costume. The film was met with unintentional laughs during its first screening so Boorman tried to recut it, but it ended up just as worse. Let's give it attention here on the forums just in case you remembered it!

• Like 1

My horror-loving thread finally forced me to watch this last year after begging to show it to me for forever. I spent the running time with my face in my hands, screaming "WHY!?" The Exorcist is one of my all-time favorite movies and I can watch Richard Burton in almost anything, so this pile of nonsense was particularly painful.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this