🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 145 - Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Friends From School

Hayes and Sean welcome Whit and Clay into the studio to discuss one of their favorite new games before a drama arises.

• Like 13

new game is Hollywood Handbook Go?

or maybe Hotdog Go....to bathroom

• Like 18

@whit has/does your name put alot of pressure on you to always be witty? is it soulcrushing when you fail? im sorry to bring it up if it is..

• Like 6

this episode is insane i love it

EDIT: i posted that ^ while there was still 20 minutes left in the episode.

this might have the best joke->stifled laughter->"bye" ending combo ever :oB):lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 11

When it comes to my funny bone, Sean and Hayes really know how to be hittin' it right!

throws out comedy vibrator

• Like 16

I really enjoyed this episode. I guess it was kind of an exploration in both nostalgia and self identity.

How do we present ourselves to the world? Should we change ourselves to impress others? Should we change to be more like others that have impressed us?

Or can we stay the same? Should we stay the same? Is it possible to grow and change without idealising our past?

Should we stay with someone we feel comfortable with, even if they aren't hitting it?

Also, that Avril Lavigne song was from one of the first albums I ever bought. I'd like to apologize to my mummy and daddy for subjecting them to sk8er boi.

• Like 8

This ep was crazy nutzo bonkers and I didn't like it. I LOVED it!

those 2 guys have a real case of NPR voice

• Like 12

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything but I made this picture for everyone while I was bored at work. I call it Advil Levine.

Advil%20levine2_zpsqerwdweq.jpg

• Like 18

A lot like high school we got a lot of different cliques around here. I'm gonna craft my post so I can maybe fit in with more than a few of em, cause deep down aren't we all humans who want to be really obtuse and unapproachable so when new people come to the forums they're like serioulsy wtf is all this??

Click here for my post if you're a nerdo:

DANG this ep was extremely good!! It must have been some poke candies because I think I evolved into my Hyena evolution, I was laughing so friggin much!!

By the way shouldn't it be metamorphis rather than evolve since evolution by definition must occur between generations rather than within? With so much misinformation in science and evolution education this sort of imprecise language really contributes to the obfuscation that plagues science outreach, and isn't that a large part of what academics are meant to do? Maintain and spread knowledge for the non-expert? There's a reason they build schools on a hill you see.

Now these new ice Sandslash and ice Vulpix in S/M, that's real evolution.. I would love it if the archipelago was explained as forming physical barriers to produce this speciation, finally the first true evolution shown in the universe and it's hidden behind the long established Evolution misnomer. That ice Ninetails is truly beautiful and I think we can all agree on that

Click here for my post if you're a jock:

DANG this ep was extremely good!! Here's something unrelated but kind of topical: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, first up what is this nerd shit second what does he meet Cooper Manning or something?

• Like 21

Yeah. We should be ashamed for playing Pokémon's. Here is my "favorite" *stated sarcastically* pokemon's.

Lapras and a Gyarados.

13934921_10209626849289085_3191560086500129473_n.jpg?oh=25794161408ff130325c06a4c2f29ef9&oe=585B9D9F

13631629_10209626864329461_5563531277730406718_n.jpg?oh=e2bff9c23cf9f594d929a36893b0ba02&oe=582622F8

• Like 13

I'm so glad there's a pokemon go angle to this episode. Thanks for that. I mean it's three weeks late, but I'm not mad about it, it's fine.

• Like 16

i know but polls schmolls, esther

• Like 9