🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 145 - Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Friends From School

If he hit it right, I might take him on a flight on my chopper.

I love this ep! It's hilarious, and schoolboys Sean, Hayes, Clay and Whit were adorable.

• Like 6

i on't-day anna-way alk-tay about oughboys-day in this orum-fay, but the ive-lay ep was unny-fay and oday's-tay ini-may ep was azy-cray

• Like 9

i on't-day anna-way alk-tay about oughboys-day in this orum-fay, but the ive-lay ep was unny-fay and oday's-tay ini-may ep was azy-cray

xztCi0d.gif

• Like 15

Guys I have to admit I haven't bought a HH shirt yet because I'm close to broke but still really want one and to contribute to something I support. I'm nervous because the same thing happened with me and Bernie and now he's dead or whatever. It forces me to ask WWSLAHOASD*? So I resolve to buy one before this month is out. Thanks for listening guys.

*What Would Someone Like a Hayes or a Sean Do?

• Like 5

You may not need to buy a shirt, here's a cost-effective alternative you might want to consider. Take a marker and draw a line around the base of your neck, and draw two more lines that encircle your upper arms. Then draw something that reflects your support for Hollywood Handbook across your chest - it could be the logo, portraits of Sean and Hayes, the big wheel from That's Wheelie Interesting, whatever! Use your creativity to really go nuts with this part.

Here's the beauty of this plan - everyone is going to think you are wearing a super-exclusive Hollywood Handbook t-shirt, and all it will cost you is the time it takes to shoplift a sharpie from the office supply store.

• Like 13

pssst...hey guys

i think someone is a little birthday boy today

• Like 10

Guys I have to admit I haven't bought a HH shirt yet because I'm close to broke but still really want one and to contribute to something I support. I'm nervous because the same thing happened with me and Bernie and now he's dead or whatever. It forces me to ask WWSLAHOASD*? So I resolve to buy one before this month is out. Thanks for listening guys.

*What Would Someone Like a Hayes or a Sean Do?

another option is to send them a envelope of cash money and loose doritos, theres a good chance that will end up in the HDTGM guys hands though

• Like 16

Happy Birthday to my favorite Clemdawg!

• Like 15

szniITy.png

I decided to continue the pokemon theme for this cake instead of trying to force a b-day/bidet joke. I figure that's probably not as funny to you guys as it is in my head.

also, peep this cutie:

jnQYG6I.png

• Like 16

ya i have a big fuckin doobie with clemdawg written all over it i mean i'm talkin about gettin str8 lifted i mean break that shit up light that shit smoke that shit get str8 fucked upppppppppp

• Like 9

Happy Birthday Mr President!

and Mr Future President of Midroll ?

• Like 10

pssst...hey guys

i think someone is a little birthday boy today

I was talking about OUR PRESIDENT. Not some funny man with a podcast. You guys are unbelievable.

• Like 7

post-104185-0-23290400-1470332905_thumb.jpg

Happy Birthday Sean!

The Dread Pirate Sean Box was on point this month

• Like 8

You may not need to buy a shirt, here's a cost-effective alternative you might want to consider. Take a marker and draw a line around the base of your neck, and draw two more lines that encircle your upper arms. Then draw something that reflects your support for Hollywood Handbook across your chest - it could be the logo, portraits of Sean and Hayes, the big wheel from That's Wheelie Interesting, whatever! Use your creativity to really go nuts with this part.

Here's the beauty of this plan - everyone is going to think you are wearing a super-exclusive Hollywood Handbook t-shirt, and all it will cost you is the time it takes to shoplift a sharpie from the office supply store.

I did everything just like you said but people are saying they can't tell what it is because it's upside down but it's not I can read it just fine fml smh

• Like 10

If I was Sean's friend in real life, I would send him a text message saying

"Happy B-day. And no, the 'B' doesn't stand for Boner!"

I think he would like that.

• Like 8

If I was Sean's friend in real life, I would gift him an inexpensive birthday present that is high in sentimental value.

Are any of you friends with Sean in real life? Would he like that?

• Like 9

Hi I just wanted to say Doughboys is my favourite podcast and I am very excited for today's Doughlympic Susser Games :)

• Like 2

Hi I just wanted to say Doughboys is my favourite podcast and I am very excited for today's Doughlympic Susser Games :)

do you know where you are? smh

6DbdYS7.png

• Like 19

do you know where you are? smh

6DbdYS7.png

I've heard of burning your chicken, but getting burned by chickn? Ouch

• Like 11

Happy birthday to sean.

A Good guy, top bloke

Have a good day sean

Eat some dessert, drink some coke

-Extract from "Birth day (the Babys Holiday)", a poem by honlads, 2016

• Like 19

HEY SEAN! Here's a special message from your #1 Clementine!

(Sorry, couldn't find a "Sean" one. :unsure: )

• Like 8