🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 145 - Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Friends From School

oh man! this whole time I've been saying "the "J" jar".

Soups you can say whatever ya like buddy!

• Like 7

oh man! this whole time I've been saying "the "J" jar".

I've been saying the-juh-jar but only because I have a natural stu-t-t-ttuhter.

edit: greggy, ur wife rap game dope af (I wanted to say this but didn't want to make another comment, so I'm just taggin onto my last one)

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• Like 6

my wife and i made you a special video for you birthday mr clements, i hope you enjoy it and may every day be your birthday from now on

https://youtu.be/rNQZiLrKCI4?t=45s

lyrics start at 45 seconds, we wanted to let the groove get going really good

• Like 16

Hi Sean, hope your birthday is really...good ;)

(a little inside joke that that only me and my very close friend Sean will understand)

• Like 13

It was also Dean Malenko's birthday. Shame on all of us for forgetting The Man of 1,000 Holds.

(WCW Saturday Night, 6:05 on the muthaship, daddeh!)

• Like 5

Big week of characters for Sean. We heard both Tervis and Rich Mind Vain on Comedy Bang Bang, then Sean really dug deep in his bag of characters on the Handbook:

• He played the lead role of Michael the Surprisingly Deep Lacrosse Artist
  • In a classic Shakespearean gender swap, Sean also played Michael's own cheerleader girlfriend Lauren
  • He also did a pretty threatening Dean Stantopolis
  • And finally, he did the scariest thing there is, playing yourself

And not to be overlooked, Hayes's Mr. Wheeler was electric too

• Like 6

Hey where ya to?

FLT coming from the Atlantic provinces. Sorry I'm late for the bday wishes Clemdawg - hope it was a lovely one.

This episode was also a friggin buttkickin time.

Is it possible to get that sweet pro version with a finite and probably unwelcome set of themes for segments of your show? I'm no Treese but I'll do up a few more wide screamin' themes.

5 stars as always, would recommend.

• Like 6

For his afterbirthday I tried to solve the ARG to get Sean on Doughboys.

Things/clues I did/I found:

1)I drank a bunch of beers.

2)In episode 1 of hollywood handbook Sean mentions that he, hayes (and possibly Jake) used to be doughboys.

3) Sean's been announced as an upcoming guest on Who's!? Charted!?

3) I watched the first few episodes of crazy ex girlfriend. THere's no clue there, but it's very funny, but you have to stick with it for more than ten minutes like what how long I stuck with it the firest time I attempted to watch it.

In conclusion: After the doughlympics?

• Like 5

please if youre going to ask sean a who charted question make sure to include several quotes/catchphrases from hollywood handbook so we know true fans got through. this will help him be comfortable with familiar things in a new situation, who charted recording. it will be fun for sean to explain half-heartedly "heh yeah., thats a thing we say on the podcast sometimes, its weird, thanks for the question hot_dog_g02_bathroom"

• Like 13

postmarked august 4th, 12:01am

hey clem Dawgs happy birthday you fuckin guy haha catch you later brodie

• Like 5

What are things people ask of "Who Charted?"?

In order to pose a question, we are to email a voice memo?

Are they opposed to forums in some way?

When do they cease accepting Sean specific inquiries?

Who charted?

• Like 4

Dear Adam Sachs,

Ever since u left this whole podcast network has gone to dog shit only good show left is AK47 the Nation.

• Like 9

greggy please tell me I did it right.

wc_sean_tweet.png

• Like 9

there's going to be so much egg on greggy's face when sean does whooch in full HH character and really responds positively to the broken english Qs that he's going to have to change his name to eggy.

• Like 12

i promise to do this

• Like 11

Wow, just saw this on drudge report, turns out Hayes' middle name is actually Handbook. No lie. Katie Couric has also mentioned it several times on her podcast, about how he is a real life Hollywood Handbook. That's the true origin of the show. The whole Scoop Troupe get your pens out and jot down these industry tips angle was just a clever smoke screen put up by Sean to cover for Hayes being so embarrassed and thinking he had the worst middle name, until he finally realized that he had the best

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 10

This pod really opened my eyes to the struggles my kids are enduring re: Pokemon GO. Think I might loosen up a little bit and try to show a bit more understanding. Sometimes parents forget that kids are more than just emotional and financial drains, they are also little people!

giphy.gif

Thanks!

• Like 7

This was a great and very informative episode of the Hollywood Handbook, a podcast about kicking butt and dropping names in the red carpet-lined back hallways of the industry some call "show biz."

• Like 7

Hey Clementines! You can watch Sean live on Earwolf's Facebook page today at 6 P.M. PT.

• Like 6

cody's hair is out of control on the live who charted. clem dawg sporting a grey jacket. so much crossover lately. thanks Auden! you can actually watch them drinking water. thrilling. I even do that sometimes. we are all one

• Like 8