🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kulap

Who do YOU want to be a guest on WHO CHARTED??

Tom Scharpling. He definitely has opinions on music and is looking to promote the new Best Show in November.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Andrew W.K. I would love a back and forth about music between WK and Howard. both write super positive music, and have similar care free mantras.

It sounds like they know some people from the state. I would love to hear Michael Ian Black or Tom Lennon.

Showalter would be great too, that lovable bastard.

Vanessa Ragland! Seeing as how she has a pop-culture related podcast i think she'd have some great contributions. She's also thoughtful and hilarious and part of the UCB fam to boot!

Has anyone suggested Donald Glover? Also rapper/comedian actor ? Maybe im wrong but i think it could be fun.

• Like 1

Cibo Matto. They have a history in music to discuss, and they are back at it again recently with things to promote. I think I have heard Howard mention them before. They would probably be down for it.

Not sure if she has already been suggested, but I would love to hear Rachel Bloom on Who Charted. She did How Did This Get Made? so she is Earwolf-friendly.

David Alan Grier. Amy Sedaris. Andy Richter. Freddie Gibbs.

Nate AKA Tabasko Sweet from Super Deluxe's show Cheap Thrills. 

Also Brandon Wardell and Howard are always great together