🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kulap

Who do YOU want to be a guest on WHO CHARTED??

I agree with recomendations of Chris Hardwick, Eugene Mirman & Sean Cullen. Plus Bill Burr, Dana Gould, Greg Behrendt would also be great guests.

Todd Glass, Janeane Garafalo, and Dana Gould are my votes. Old school alternative comics are always my favorite (I loved the Andy Kindler episode)

It sounds like they know some people from the state. I would love to hear Michael Ian Black or Tom Lennon.

• Like 1

I know a character episode would be irregular but man oh man would I love to hear Kulap interact with Marissa Wompler. Or maybe just have Jessica St. Clair on as a guest. I would also love to hear Janet Varney, Adam Scott, Greg Proops or Jesse Thorn!

I'm still crazy for a Kulap/Lee episode. I seem to reember Howard hinting that it might happen but I could definitely listen to him go at it as his brother for a whole episode.

The Scott chapter was excellent by the way! Really cool to hear an Earwolf squadron-heavy session.

think outside the Earwolf box.
track down Kenny Hotz.. I'm sure he frequents LA.

kyle kinane with some kind of punk rock chart (maybe interpunks best selling list), id love to hear him hate on the state of new punk

REGGIE!

and he can cover each segment theme.
guys, u know this is brilliant.

The Sklar Bros is the most correct answer here. I'd also love to hear Nick Swardson, or Bill Burr.

• Like 1

This question is so ridiculously hard! Howard and Kulap seem to bring out the best in everyone they bring on the show. I guess my top 5 would be others that have been on many Earwolf and other podcasts.

In no particular order:
1. Jimmy Pardo
2. Adam Scott
3. Patton Oswalt
4. Tom Scharpling
5. Aziz Ansari
Honorable Mention: Aubrey Plaza

Staying within the realm of possibility, I reiterate Proops, Gould and Oswalt.

As far as longshots, Scharpling would be great, but so would Jon Wurster. And Ted Leo.

• Like 1

Micheal Winslow. You guys could do 80's themed charts and he could do his thing. Also why doesn't he have a podcast, he seems perfect for this type of format? Police Academy 8: The Podcast, it could work with the earwolf empire, right?