🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kulap

Who do YOU want to be a guest on WHO CHARTED??

It would be great to have Jerry Minor as a guest, or even Cyber Thug himself

You should have Megan Mullally on, but for the entirety of the show, only ask her questions about "Fish Police."

After listening to the most recent Comedy Bang Bang, I'd like to add Eddie Pepitone to the guest recommendations list.

Now that Scott has been on the show I think Howard's ex from Australia should be on the show. It's only fair.

Eugene, Aziz, Greg Proops, Greg Fitzsimmons, David Cross, Bill Burr, Rob Huebel (or Riggle for that matter), Bill Simmons, Weird Al (of course), perhaps even a Brody Stevens trifecta?

^ All of the above - especially Greg Proops and David Cross - with the addition of Jello Biafra!

Definitely have Eddie Pepitone and Jimmy Pardo, two absolute LENGENDS, I really enjoy when veterans like Marc Maron (and the two I mentioned would probably be the same) are on because they aren't scared to say most of the stuff in the charts is usually shart. I have no interest in the charts but I love Kulap and Howard so it's very easy to listen to - similar to Sklarbro Country.

How about Janet Varney and Cole Stratton? You could get them on before SF Sketchfest.

FIRST Jon Daly and Seeeeeeaaaan Conroy
SECOND June Diane Raphael, Megan Mullally
THIRD Jessica St. Clair,
FOURTH Greg Proops,

Rob Huebel, Alia Shawkat, Doug Benson, Greg Fitzsimmons, Nick Kroll, Reggie Watts, & Todd Barry.

But for some reason, I'd really get a kick out of Jack White being on Who Charted?.

Oh, & how about your BFF, Chip Pope!

Rob Huebel, Alia Shawkat, Doug Benson, Greg Fitzsimmons, Nick Kroll, Reggie Watts, & Todd Barry.

But for some reason, I'd really get a kick out of Jack White being on Who Charted?.

Oh, & how about your BFF, Chip Pope!

1. Michael Ian Black
2. Danny Pudi would be awesome
3. Ken Marino again, love hearing him
4. Nick Swardson
5. Donald Glover would be a really cool addition and would love to hear Howard interview

Guests dont really matter on this show. Howard and Kulap are all i need, keeping me literally laughing out loud on the subway looking like a maniac. Keep it up you guys, best podcast on the netwaves!

1. Michael Ian Black
2. Danny Pudi would be awesome
3. Ken Marino again, love hearing him
4. Nick Swardson
5. Donald Glover would be a really cool addition and would love to hear Howard interview

Guests dont really matter on this show. Howard and Kulap are all i need, keeping me literally laughing out loud on the subway looking like a maniac. Keep it up you guys, best podcast on the netwaves!

John Ross Bowie(Egghead/Naked Babies)
Scharpling or Wurster(Ted Leo also)
Mike Phirman.

John Ross Bowie(Egghead/Naked Babies)
Scharpling or Wurster(Ted Leo also)
Mike Phirman.