🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kulap

Who do YOU want to be a guest on WHO CHARTED??

Maria Bamford please. More ladies in general, Tig, Natasha Leggero (again), Morgan Murphy or Chelsea Peretti?

Maria Bamford please. More ladies in general, Tig, Natasha Leggero (again), Morgan Murphy or Chelsea Peretti?

Maria Bamford yes! Also Doug Benson , John Oliver , Chris Hardwick would all be excellent.

But really I just want Maron back again. *Swoon*

Maria Bamford yes! Also Doug Benson , John Oliver , Chris Hardwick would all be excellent.

But really I just want Maron back again. *Swoon*

... I'm a little shocked neither Chip Pope nor Laura House has been mentioned yet.

I also second the recommendations of Sean Cullen, Duncan Trussell, and H Jon Benjamin.

... I'm a little shocked neither Chip Pope nor Laura House has been mentioned yet.

I also second the recommendations of Sean Cullen, Duncan Trussell, and H Jon Benjamin.

Id really like to hear Jon Dore make an appearance on this show, i think his comedy style and random comments would make for a very interesting who charted ep.

also second or third the guy above me with the Duncan Trussel or H Jon Benjamin. both are hilarious.

also i was a fan of Austin stories so I think a reunion of sorts with Chip Pope would be interesting as well!

keep it up, and if kulap has a sister maybe bring her in to talk with Lee!

Id really like to hear Jon Dore make an appearance on this show, i think his comedy style and random comments would make for a very interesting who charted ep.

also second or third the guy above me with the Duncan Trussel or H Jon Benjamin. both are hilarious.

also i was a fan of Austin stories so I think a reunion of sorts with Chip Pope would be interesting as well!

keep it up, and if kulap has a sister maybe bring her in to talk with Lee!

Did anyone suggest Something About Mary and Freddy Got Fingered's own HARLAND WILLIAMS yet? Not only is he a hilarious champion of silliness and flights of fancy of the highest order but he's a podcaster, a movie star and a musician who's played in a band with his cousin, a Canadian rock god called Kevin Hearn from Barenaked Ladies.

Did anyone suggest Something About Mary and Freddy Got Fingered's own HARLAND WILLIAMS yet? Not only is he a hilarious champion of silliness and flights of fancy of the highest order but he's a podcaster, a movie star and a musician who's played in a band with his cousin, a Canadian rock god called Kevin Hearn from Barenaked Ladies.

Ben Schwartz and Huebel. not together, that would make my head explode, But those are my dreamy guests, I mean dream. Could have just deleted it though,

Ben Schwartz and Huebel. not together, that would make my head explode, But those are my dreamy guests, I mean dream. Could have just deleted it though,