🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kulap

Who do YOU want to be a guest on WHO CHARTED??

Myq Kaplan!

Myq Kaplan!

@Jeff Dick

I actually mentioned Chip Pope a page back. I would love if Chip showed up. I also would love Maria Bamford to be a guest. & to drill in it, ROB HUEBEL! BY HIMSELF! WITHOUT PAUL OR ANYONE ELSE! Thank you.

@Jeff Dick

I actually mentioned Chip Pope a page back. I would love if Chip showed up. I also would love Maria Bamford to be a guest. & to drill in it, ROB HUEBEL! BY HIMSELF! WITHOUT PAUL OR ANYONE ELSE! Thank you.

1. maria bamford
2. jon wurster
3. jason nash
4. henry rollins
5. fred armisen
6. todd glass
7. laura silverman

1. maria bamford
2. jon wurster
3. jason nash
4. henry rollins
5. fred armisen
6. todd glass
7. laura silverman

I'm down for any guest, be it a comedian, actor, musician....hell, could be one of the guys dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow that used to harass people in front the Graumans, as long as the guest brings something to the show. As for comedians go, I'd love to hear from some UCB guys like Matt Besser or Ian Walsh. Perhaps Doug Benson or Duncan Trussell and Natasha Leggero (as a duo!). Any local musician or a band that's coming through town would be cool.

I'm down for any guest, be it a comedian, actor, musician....hell, could be one of the guys dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow that used to harass people in front the Graumans, as long as the guest brings something to the show. As for comedians go, I'd love to hear from some UCB guys like Matt Besser or Ian Walsh. Perhaps Doug Benson or Duncan Trussell and Natasha Leggero (as a duo!). Any local musician or a band that's coming through town would be cool.

I'd be up for it. I'm a firefighter, when I have my 4 days off i could drive down to LA and record an episode, no problem.

Otherwise..... Conan O'Brien... Chris Elliott... Louis CK...

How about Paul F. Tompkins every week? On every Earwolf podcast? I seriously can't get enough of his wit. He's a comedy genius.

I think Doug Benson would be a great guest to have on sometime. It would be fun to hear you guys talk with him over various movie charts.

I also wouldn't mind if the show adopted Comedy Bang Bang's "open door policy" more often.

Get TJ Miller on. He's a funny dude. Maybe you could even get him to rap battle with Howard's alter-ego Dragon Boy Suede?