🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kulap

Who do YOU want to be a guest on WHO CHARTED??

It's been hip hop, hipster, dance and pop extensive - how 'bout some punk or metal -

Rollins - blowhard, but entertaining and has seen a lot

Bad Religion - Graffin and/or Jay Bentley were always great on Loveline, Politically incorrect and they've been around for 30+ years of punk

Jello Biafra - his spoken word is some seriously funny shit admidst the politics, the voice, quick on his feet

Fat Mike from Nofx - goofy, ran a record lable sings some fun songs, could be a fun high trainwreck

Fletcher from Pennywise - dude is fuckin crazy on the radio

Lemmy from Motorhead - good sport on shows i've heard him (carolla, loveline, etc)

John Darnielle of The Mountain Goats is the funniest not-strictly-comedic musician I can think of. @mountain_goats for real y'all.

edit: Jon Wurster also, of course, silly me

For comedians, Nthing Chelsea Peretti and Todd Glass, and adding Rory Scovel to the "people that almost killed me on Todd's show" roll.

• Like 2

Also second to John Darinelle (of Mountain Goats fame) , and it would be fantastic if you could have Scott Auckerman on again. Maybe I'm a terrible person but the 'halfie' jokes killed me. ohn Darinelle (

• Like 1

I don't even know where I am in the second/third/fourth/etc. lineup, but my picks:

Weird Al

Reggie Watts

Eugene Mirman

Patton Oswalt

Tom Scharpling

Frank Conniff (seriously, why hasn't TV's Frank made the transition to Podcasting's Frank? I know he does stuff with a variety of friends of Earwolf already)

Dear kuku

I think you should have more character episodes a la ronna and beverley.

The Paul F Tompkins episodes are my favourite and I would really love to hear Sir. Andrew Lloyd Webbers take on the dance chart, or Nick Kroll could do El Chupucabra.

Sincerely, Chartist Daniel O'Brien

• Like 1

Maybe Bobby Moynihan? He's been having a good streak on Earwolf so far

• Like 1

If you're looking for non-comedian guests, I'd suggest Rian Johnson, writer/director of Brick, The Brothers Bloom, and the upcoming Joseph Gordon Levitt/Bruce Willis film Looper.

Dude is based in LA, funny, strongly opinionated about the state of the film industry, and podcast-savvy. I think Ku would dig his movies, and Howard would pass out almost instantaneously.

(You can contact him here or on Twitter at @rcjohnso.)

It's time for Andy Daly to come back, please!

More characters please.

NEIL HAMBURGER!

Tony Clifton

Paul F Tompkins - Andrew Lloyd Webber

Andy Daly - Hot Dog, August Lindt, or Don Dimello

Jon Daly - Bill Cosby Bukowski, Sappity Tappity

James Adomian - Huell Howser, Jesse Ventura, or Merrill Shindler

Nick Kroll - El Chupacabra

and LEE!

Comedian and Podcaster Greg Behrendt from Walking the Room.

On Ep. 80 you guys wonder about surf bands in LA, well Greg is in one! Called the Reigning Monarchs.

Weird Al, Patton, Jon Daly, more Reggie, more Pete Holmes, more Benson, more PFT!

I would like to hear more musicians/non-comedians on the show.

Get some old-school hip-hop guys (or ladies) that Howard could vibe with.

Eugene Mirman would be great and pretty pretty please have Ben Schwartz back on. He's too funny.

Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. Chip. or Laura House.