🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kulap

Who do YOU want to be a guest on WHO CHARTED??

Adam Scott, Adam Pally, and Harris Wittels in a new WC tradition: "Charts and Bro-creation"

Writers, directors, voice actors for Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Squidbillies!

Dave Willis, Matt Maiellaro

Lou Barlow.

He's been on Natasha's podcast in the past and Sebadoh have a new record coming out in Sept.

How about John Ennis, Billy West, Matt Mira, Erin Macgathy, Jeff Davis, Little Esther, Erin Gibson, Brian Safi, and anyone else involved with comics like Adam Glass(New 52 Suicide Squad), Ed Brubaker, Mark Waid, Nick Spencer, etc.

Eric Wareheim. He's hilarious, has shot a lot of music videos (2 fairly recent ones), and it would be cool if he could talk about the band(s) he was in.

Lauren Lapkus has not been on yet? Booo.

Also... Tim Meadows, Horatio Sanz, Blaine Capatch, Mookie Blaiklock and Ian Roberts. Any Kids in The Hall would be cool.

My nom is (are) Jordan & Jesse (of the Go!). Reason being: it was through their podcast that I met Kulap, and therefore that I became aware of Who Charted?, and therefore that I've been gifted with literally hundreds of hours of cutting-edge entertainment over the years. Let's bring it full-circle in 2014!

Also from the Maximum Fun network, the Brothers Three of My Brother, My Brother, and Me -- though I realize they're rarely in the same place at the same time, let alone in Los Angeles. So: longshot.

• Like 1

Matt Gourley would be a great guest.

• Like 2

How about someone who's not just a goddamn ground-breaking pioneer in comedy podcasting and mover and shaker in the NYC comedy world and co-host of the most epic comedy podcast in existence but also a singer who has recorded and toured and has road stories to swap with y'all ... the Queen of Comedy Podcasting, Chemda Khalili.

Next time they're in town for the LA Comedy Festival y'all just gotta book her. You just gotta.

Matt Gourley would be a great guest.

Seconded to the power of a billion.

• Like 2

My nom is (are) Jordan & Jesse (of the Go!). Reason being: it was through their podcast that I met Kulap, and therefore that I became aware of Who Charted?, and therefore that I've been gifted with literally hundreds of hours of cutting-edge entertainment over the years. Let's bring it full-circle in 2014!

Also from the Maximum Fun network, the Brothers Three of My Brother, My Brother, and Me -- though I realize they're rarely in the same place at the same time, let alone in Los Angeles. So: longshot.

Also second the bejebus out of these ones.

Randy Leidtke! Randy Leidtke!

Doug Lussenhop Doug Lussenhop!

Chelsea Peretti! Chelsea Peretti!

YaaaaaY

• Like 2

Allan McLeod! He's hilarious on Drunk History. Also, Derek Waters again. Dude seemed to have a great rapport with Wie Wie and Ku.

I wonder if anyone agrees that it would be magical to have Jack Black as a guest, and prior to the show, Wee wee, Stard, and Jabbles could create an on-the-spot Tunes Theme in the key of METAL!!! :D