🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 42 - Goldfinger with Linda Gidley

It's no secret that Matt is a huge James Bond fan. He hosts the James Bonding podcast along with fellow 007 fanatic Matt Mira and is very excited to dig into one of the most classic Bond films of all time, 1964's Goldfinger. Matt is joined by Linda Gidley for a discussion on what lead a young woman not even old enough to drive at the time to become one of Pussy Galore's Flying Circus Pilots in Goldfinger. Plus, Matt takes us through the 007's that never were in the return of the classic segment "I Wasn't There Too."

JAMES BROLIN 007 SCREEN TEST:

SAM NEILL 007 SCREEN TEST:

• Like 1

Listening to Matt Gourley talk James Bond is one of the great joys the Internet can provide. I hope the whole world gets to share in such spy film magnificence.

• Like 4

Listening to Matt Gourley talk James Bond is one of the great joys the Internet can provide. I hope the whole world gets to share in such spy film magnificence.

That aspect is great, and I also like when the guests are as far out on the fringe of the production (and Hollywood in general) as possible. A very charming episode all around.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this