🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 296 - Nextasy

Actress, comedian, and musician Riki Lindhome of Garfunkel and Oates joins Howard and Kulap for this week's Who Charted. They talk modern make-up tricks and swap stories of losing virginity while counting down Shazam's Top 5 Songs. Later, Howard tries to top Hamilton's rhymes during the Movie Chart, and Stard joins in for Two Charted where they listen to Kevin's Top Picks.

Make sure to buy Howard's new album, Oculus Summah, at howardkremer.bandcamp.com/.

Nice Big Business shirt, Stard. Saw them in Cleveland last month, awesome show! You see them in L.A.?

• Like 2

As an unabashed rom-com fan/enthusiast, I really think there's some untapped gold between Wie and Riki! There is a obvious chemistry and definite tension. I especially enjoyed the Hamilton back and forth and how Riki wouldn't back down to Howard's arguments, especially after learning he never even saw the damn thing. Great episode...super fun all around.

Thanks to FB for lively af eps in the past couple weeks.

• Like 1

"It's crazy. It's like if you had the Oscars in a garbage dump. Like, your getting all the best people together and throwing them into the trash."

Ouch! I don't know how many Brazilian chartists you had before this episode, but I'm guessing the Brazilian chartist count is now equal to the amount of chartists you have living on Saturn.

The waterways are sewage dumps from the favelas. They were talking about the water specifically, which is a real concern for everyone.

The heckling soundtrack to Howard losing his virginity was pretty insane. Loved this episode start to finish, everyone was really funny.

• Like 2

Nice Big Business shirt, Stard. Saw them in Cleveland last month, awesome show! You see them in L.A.?

yes they rule

Oh yeah, Brett popping in reminds me that "B. Stard Mo" made me LOL.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this