🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 35 - Body of Evidence (w/ Lindy Jamil Gomez, Jessica Chaffin)

Join Casey and Danielle as they unpack their bags on the Baba Bees and soak up the Miami sun and craziness. Special guest Lindy Jamil Gomez shares her love for Shah's of Sunsets, Asa's brother and her kaftans. Jessica Chaffin treats us to a breathtaking review of New Jersey and Danielle imagines a world where Ramona goes downtown on Sonja.

First I just gotta say I recently was accepted to the facebook group and it's filled with wonderful people with hysterical posts! Second! I love how not only are the Housewives discussed but Shahs and Below Deck and Southern Charm! (now we just need a lil more jeff lewis if time permits haha) I'll be the first to admit I watch way to much Bravo but its terrific having an outlet where people share like minded opinions of some of these outrageous people. Really Great ep! especially the NY coverage that shit is crazy haha I felt so bad for Sonja when LuAnn laughs in her face and says something like "Well I'm the one marrying him soooo..." Jesus it made me get a sick feeling in my stomach haha also when Dorinda asks Carole if she is sleeping in the nude haha I felt like Dorinda should have been wandering around the boat with a candle stick in a holder whilst wearing that nightgown haha. Thanks girls!

• Like 2

[Danielle preparing to do a Boston accent]

Danielle: Pahk the cah in Hahvahd Yahd.

Casey: You got it.

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 2

How do I get into the Facebook group?? I have been scouring the Internet and I have no clue

Sign in to follow this