🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 438 - Hair Take It

Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher of Put Your Hands Together join Scott to talk about the Olympics, baseball, and their brand new Seeso original show "Take My Wife." Later, Al A. Peterson aka The Smooth Criminal stops by the studio for the first time to recall a story about a very special dinner and to tell us about his foundation for all who need hair called "Hair Take It."

• Like 2

Al A Peterson should be a radio disk jockey. His voice, just like the rest of him, is soo smooth

Anyone else think its so funny that Rhea's last name is "BUTCHER" and she just happens to be compromised of meat? very funny AND clever.

• Like 8

How did this episode not get named Puddle of Lightnin'?

• Like 6

looking forward to a bunch of nice comments this week everyone

• Like 8

So does Cameron have a CBB contract that states "PFT shall always be the character guest when she is present" or is it that PFT is just so enamored with her improv stylings that he can't ever miss an ep?

I want to know which one to kind of judge with a side-eye

Does anyone know where I can purchase Sweepy and HR Spice dolls?

Great ep Loved this group!

• Like 3

i've heard of "my wife," but "take my wife?"

j/k but seriously great ep. definitely could have used more butcher/esposito riffing, but the smooth criminal was a great display.

• Like 3

I want to meet this sniveling worm, Carl.

I just had to vermouth my earbuds to come here and post how much I'm enjoying this ep.

• Like 8

I want to meet this sniveling worm, Carl.

I just had to vermouth my earbuds to come here and post how much I'm enjoying this ep.

I picture Carl to be a bit like Willy Mapleton

I wonder what the Riesling is behind Carl's sniveling ways.

Scott being tickled about Al's story was contagious.

• Like 2

Sweepy Spice and the ensuing off Mic laugh from PFT really got me. I loved this ep, and it was great to hear Al A. Peterson on CBB plain. Tickled/giggly Scott is always a treat.

• Like 5

I hope I'm not too late to say something confusing and aggressive about Cameron's hair and clothes.

• Like 7

I hope I'm not too late to say something confusing and aggressive about Cameron's hair and clothes.

All negativity seems to be being removed, which is likely for the best.

• Like 3

I woke up this morning thinking "Oh boy, another week of pretending I enjoy my job. Sure wish I had someone to assist me in faking my own death so I could get that fresh start I've always wanted." And then this episode happened. I hope hairless is a good look for me.

• Like 3

All negativity seems to be being removed, which is likely for the best.

Nah, just the seething barely-restrained homophobia.

• Like 11

I guess they're hoping someone is able to relate to "other genders confuse me" without actually saying it?

this is great so far! i love these people together. i especially like when things get super giggly (vermouth/remove). good stuff.

• Like 1

I woke up this morning thinking "Oh boy, another week of pretending I enjoy my job. Sure wish I had someone to assist me in faking my own death so I could get that fresh start I've always wanted." And then this episode happened. I hope hairless is a good look for me.

Don't forget that you get to keep your anushair!

• Like 3

oh man, I hate it when my homophobia seethes, as if the burning itching rash weren't bad enough.

#funnyjoke

• Like 1

Great debut appearance by Rhea. Loved all the baseball reference dissection, and it was awesome when Scott made a basketball reference later in the show and Paul said "Basebaaalll!"

• Like 4