🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 146 - Gabe Delahaye, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean discuss which guys they like to root for in the Olympics. Then GABE DELAHAYE arrives to plug the website Videogum and help Sean and Hayes understand some of Internet technology.

• Like 17

The only good thing about working until midnight is getting to find out the next guest on my favorite podcast before I go to bed!

• Like 15

oh cool, hollywood handbook has taught me most of what i know about the internet.

• Like 12

Hey welcome to Hollywood Handbook Forums, an outsider's guide to kissing butt and dropping sick references in the red carpet adjacent back hallways of this industry we call commenting, and what up twice. What an exciting 5-7 pages we have today, depending on the name recognition of the guest, which is probably going to be closer to 5 this time, not gonna lie. But Gabe was super funny on The Best Show with Eggs 'Eggs' Eggsling, so I am still really excited for this ep!

• Like 12

There's a man in front of me, dressed as a monkey, climbing on a lamppost.

But this street has free wifi so I'll stare at him until the episode is downloaded.

I reckon it'll be a good one

Bye!

• Like 9

How bout Sean C on Facebook Live last night? Cody did such a good job as well, stayed in the room for the entire recording.

• Like 9

How bout Sean C on Facebook Live last night? Cody did such a good job as well, stayed in the room for the entire recording.

speak on this

• Like 1

Man I hope next week the guys can destroy those Philipino divers. If anyone needs to be taken down a square its them!

• Like 7

Saw Sean on the live episode of Ho Harted and now I'm really scared.

I would let him massage me any day

some homo

mostly no homo

but still some homo

• Like 4

I'm happy to know that I can get the clothes extender to be able to use Five Four's clothing service. Good that they finally cleared that up for me.

I give this episode 5 Five Four Tee Shirts out of 5.

• Like 5

speak on this

Sean is going to be tomorrows guest on Who Charted, and you could watch them record it live. Basically it's like the Matrix

• Like 4

But for real, when are we gonna get some Hollywood Handbook Live on Facebook?!?!? They could have upwards of 20 viewers at any given time!

• Like 7

wow, nevermind,

i dont know what it was about gabe delahaye, but i have been questioning myself all morning, everything i thought i knew about using the internet, i dont even trust myself anymore to go find a link. it feels like i'm in the background of an inception

• Like 7

I'm typically not the kind of person to blow smoke up nice peoples b-holes, but

I WANT TO HAVE THIS EPISODE'S BABIES!!!

the opening ads & intro alone were epic. gabe was strong

straight down the power alley. choice, oh sweetie do I got lympic fever. go us

• Like 11

i love a good old classic format ep of HH. yes i do

• Like 10

This was like a "Classic mode" episode of Hollywood Handbook. They even said hamburger sandwioch and speak on that. I actually freaked out a little bit and I don't want to talk about it

• Like 14

STEVE!!!!! NO THOUGHTS STEALING!!!!!!

• Like 7

its too bad making fun of jared leto joker is so played out because he deserves it so completely

• Like 19

STEVE!!!!! NO THOUGHTS STEALING!!!!!!

IM SORRY I HAVE THESE POWERS AND I CANT ALWAYS CONTROL THEM.

• Like 10

Dear, Mother.

It has been too long since we last spoke. Anything happen in your life? No? Well then listen up you piece of bitch. I just listened to today's ep (if you love me you'll know of which show I speak).

It was very good with some old school vibes.

Anyway I love you.

Best wishes,

Your little prince-baby.

PS On my way to take a shit I saw Chris Gethard exiting the restroom so I gave him a big smile. He smiled back!

• Like 11