🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 146 - Gabe Delahaye, Our Close Friend

[interior, hospital]

Wife (crying): Doctor, please tell me he's going to be ok.

Doctor (gravely): Mrs. Foonerism, I'm afraid it's not so simple. Your husband will survive, this time, but he's been experiencing these episodes regularly for several years now. If he continues bussing up like this, I'm very concerned for his long-term prognosis.

Wife (through tears): But doctor, he says that when he buss up, it's in a good way! Like, with laughing. How can that be harmful?

Doctor: How can it be harmful? Do you even understand what's happening here? Let me show you something.

(pulls back bed curtain) Do you see this?

Wife (flinches back away from the bed): Oh god, NO! Don't make me look, it's too horrible!

Doctor: Yes, Mrs. Foonerism. It IS horrible, and it could get much worse. If your husband continues listening to Hollywood Handbook episodes, I guarantee you that some day soon he is going to laugh his entire dick off.

[curtains close]

• Like 18

sean_on_whooch_69mb.png

yep.

Hey souprman, can you explain the graphics please? I don't get it.

• Like 4

i can't explain it but it makes sense that the ep of WC with clem is a 69.9 mb file.

i don't know what the extra .9 is but i'm sure it's dirty.

• Like 5

i can't explain it but it makes sense that the ep of WC with clem is a 69.9 mb file.

i don't know what the extra .9 is but i'm sure it's dirty.

Thanks for the explanation, souprman! I see what you mean.

Maybe the extra .9 MB is an extender (MB stands for Mega Boner right?).

• Like 6

This episode of HH was definitely fun and good, but I wanted to mention that I listened to Sean's app on ep of WhoC. I loved hearing the "sincere" side of "Sean" and hope he gets around to the rest of y'all's Qs.

I also had a surprise birthday party last year but mine was themed for The Most Dangerous Game. Whoever planned it was really thorough, I just woke up alone on an island on my birthday and was like "Aww you guys!" Then the fun began

• Like 9

...had a surprise...

...themed for The Most Dangerous Game. Whoever planned it was really thorough, I just woke up alone on an island...

I feel this.

• Like 2

I have had one surprise party in my life, it was at my own house. When i arrived nobody said surprise or anything like that, so i just thought, "weird that my girlfriend decided to have people over without telling me, but whatever, I like a party as much as the next guy." It was a solid 15-20 minutes before i realized that the party was for me, to celebrate defending my masters thesis.

• Like 15

I've never had a surprise party....

oh well, my birthday is 5 weeks from tomorrow...

maybe this will be the year someone throws me a surprise party...

i wouldn't even want one. that's crazy. All those people paying attention to little ol' me on my special day?

it's just silly. what kind of person would want all their friends and loved ones to spend their free time thinking about and planning a nice party for you on your special day?

• Like 10

I had a surprise party once. My girlfriend asked them to get me there by 8pm. Naturally, they assumed putting a pillowcase over my head, ziptying my arms behind my back, throwing me in the back of an SUV and leaving me out by an old abandoned pump house for 15-20 minutes first was a natural part of the request. Fun times.

• Like 7

I recently attended a surprise party in honor of a friend. The highlight of the night was me giving said friend all of the Twilight books as a gag gift.

• Like 4

I feel like this is the thinnest possible ice I can possibly tread on but....Houston? What are some GOOD metal bands I should look up? I have learned that I have awful taste.

(please don't hurt me)

• Like 4

I just got back from the army and I have some major catching up to do on my favorite podcast Hollywood Handbook (I consider myself a superfan), but I notice that the amount of comments per ep has dropped significantly! Is this due to an absence of the Popcorn Gallery? Has a schism formed between the characters in the forum? Is it time for Hayes and Sean to become more involved with the forums? Do they even care? These questions and more will hopefully be answered in the following forum posts

• Like 10

what's this about aaron rodgers not talking to his brother?

On the last season of the bachelorette it was a plot point that aaron rodgers is estranged from his brother, jordan rodgers. It came up because the latter was a contestant who went on to win the show. The show may have moved on, but Sean is still a hardcore reality show nut

• Like 8

I was thinking of asking Sean a reality show question when he charted the charts. Because honestly politics today is more like a reality show than like real don't you think? Isn't THAT interesting?

• Like 3

I just got back from the army and I have some major catching up to do on my favorite podcast Hollywood Handbook (I consider myself a superfan), but I notice that the amount of comments per ep has dropped significantly! Is this due to an absence of the Popcorn Gallery? Has a schism formed between the characters in the forum? Is it time for Hayes and Sean to become more involved with the forums? Do they even care? These questions and more will hopefully be answered in the following forum posts

all the army guys got deployed. It was just unfit men and women left back here to keep the forum going.

then a funny thing to say would be like "fiona the forumer' you know like rosie the riveter

• Like 9

all the army guys got deployed. It was just unfit men and women left back here to keep the forum going.

then a funny thing to say would be like "fiona the forumer' you know like rosie the riveter

As great as that would be, Steve - and believe you me, I yearn for the days when women definitely prove they can sit at a desk indoors and spend their summer posting on an internet alt-comedy forum with the same regularity, wit and veracity of white men - I just don't think we're there yet. Maybe we need Fiona the Forumer because right now, white dudes own online foruming.

• Like 7

I feel like this is the thinnest possible ice I can possibly tread on but....Houston? What are some GOOD metal bands I should look up? I have learned that I have awful taste.

(please don't hurt me)

this awful taste... let it out. be honest. how bad are we talking?

• Like 1

I've read interviews with updog

what's updog?

(PS Hayes cool too. I just haven't thought of a cool nickname for the fandom yet. A Davenportmanteau, if you will.)

Hayesywood Handport? is that something?
what's updog?
fuck

as a close friend of Jared Leno I would like to apologize to everyone involved. I was under the assumption he was going to freeze my sperm so that when genetically modified babies are a thing we could have a half and half with my currently young and optimal swimmers. If I had known it was a prank I would not have paid for overnight shipping. I'm v sorry.

• Like 8

as a close friend of Jared Leno I would like to apologize to everyone involved. I was under the assumption he was going to freeze my sperm so that when genetically modified babies are a thing we could have a half and half with my currently young and optimal swimmers. If I had known it was a prank I would not have paid for overnight shipping. I'm v sorry.

youre friends with J. Leno? the car collector with the night show?

• Like 4

It's bad, Mr. Gravy, sir, real bad. I'm looking at my CDs right now and the first two band names that jumped out at me were "7000 Dying Rats" and "Placenta Powerfist". Having realized I developed a serious problem with inside-jokey (some might even call it meta-metal) I have started listening to Eminem's entire back catalog. Hopefully that will set me on the right path, but I dont feel certain of anything these days.

• Like 3