🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 146 - Gabe Delahaye, Our Close Friend

Hey! the government is watching us. we are not scared of you! you hear me? 1st amendment man

Let it be known Larry filed a proper protest regarding the forfeit of his game, it is under review

Let it also be known that I sort of always knew jared leto was sketchy cuz how he used to keep selling ellen burstyn's tv set for drrrgs and then jennifer connelly jennifer connelly'd all over the place. Aronofsky is a maniac

• Like 6

1st round - Roy Scheider

2nd round - tahini sauce

hey steve ill trade you The Marines for tahini sauce

greggy I'll trade you this nice picture (draft) of the Washington monument -

Washington_Monument_1885.png

-for that tahini (making hummus later).

edit>fixed

• Like 8

I'd like to draft Dick Jokes, please. I think this will be a big year for them, with Sausage Party in theaters.

• Like 8

steve hasnt agreed to the trade yet soup and now im afraid he will skip the middle man and trade you directly

• Like 9

And I know I am not supposed to post twice in a row, but speaking of drafts and farts....well where there is smoke....

Its kind of a two for one deal.

• Like 3

None of you guys have a clue about fantasty draft strategy smh

With my first rounder, I'm drafing one side of a handcuffs, and with my second rounder I'm getting its handcuff with the other side of the handcuff

• Like 5

steve hasnt agreed to the trade yet soup and now im afraid he will skip the middle man and trade you directly

I'll take the marines. Sorry soup

I will trade you the Knights of Columbus for the pic of the Washington monument

• Like 6

ok honestly im going to hold onto tahini sauce for at least a few more rounds

• Like 11

I wanna draft a cool breeze from an open window is that right?

• Like 10

Here are the HH forum fantasy football match-ups for Week One: Just Add Pepper's Dick Jokes will face off with no one's Fart Sound. Then Steve's Roy Scheider & the Marines will go up against mwn's A Nice Cold Beer. The only pending trade is Steve offering the Knights of Columbus to souprman for his picture of the Washington Monument. Assuming this trade goes through, we'll see souprman's team versus Fabio's Socks' Handcuffs. CiscoKid's Cool Breeze from an Open Window will square off with lizzy's Draft Beer. Please note: because mwn already drafted A Nice Cold Beer this means that lizzy's Draft Beer cannot be nice or cold. greggy is 1-0 & Larry Birdemic is 0-1 after a controversial game yesterday. The draft itself is still active so you can add to your team or others can enter the league whenever. Feel free to let us all know how your games are going

• Like 9

Darn I drew souprman in week 1? I have no luck in these fantasy things

• Like 4

None of you guys have a clue about fantasty draft strategy smh

With my first rounder, I'm drafing one side of a handcuffs, and with my second rounder I'm getting its handcuff with the other side of the handcuff

i'll trade you my 3rd round pick + a jug of milk for your left cuff

• Like 6

I want a draft beer please

depositphotos_50289493-Female-bartender-filling-beer-in-glass.jpg

The Bartender smiles warmly and slides a glass in your direction.

"This one's on the house," she says with a practiced nonchalance, though it seems she wants to say more. She idly fumbles at the drawstrings on her apron before breaking eye contact. You notice she is not wearing a ring.

> xd07qu.gif

• Like 13

Done. Only problem is, I'm already wearing the right cuff. So I guess now we're handcuffed together like those cops in The Mask

• Like 5

I hope the guest tomorrow is the lady who was forced to hold all those different album covers on the facebook friendship memories posts

• Like 5

I just realized I definitely subconsciously ripped off the Achewood oregon trail comics so I want to apologize to everyone. new show tomorrow will hopefully erase all of my mistakes

• Like 6

What an exciting Week One. Everyone did so much great fantastic football playing. At halftime we have:

Dick Jokes leading Fart Sound, 17-10.

Roy Scheider & the Marines are tied with A Nice Cold Beer, 21-21.

The Knights of Columbus are ahead of Handcuffs, 14-7.

Cool Breeze from an Open Window is in a defensive struggle with Draft Beer, 7-3.

Thanks to all the sponsors, & to the fierce competitors. The pro-version for this week's HH forum fantasy football goes to Hayzie Bone & Clemdawg. Their prize is continued love & support from us listeners

• Like 8

You guys it's about 420 minutes until we get another pod from those amazing boys, Chaise and Hahn.

Merry eve of HH, don't let the scrippsbugs bite.

FLT2003

• Like 3

This is a tough matchup. A nice cold beer is hard to beat.

In the 4th round I choose a French fry that's caught in between the drivers seat and center console in a 1998 Honda Accord.

• Like 5

In the second round I draft a fly to land in lizzy draft beer making it undrinkable

• Like 5