🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 146 - Gabe Delahaye, Our Close Friend

As great as that would be, Steve - and believe you me, I yearn for the days when women definitely prove they can sit at a desk indoors and spend their summer posting on an internet alt-comedy forum with the same regularity, wit and veracity of white men - I just don't think we're there yet. Maybe we need Fiona the Forumer because right now, white dudes own online foruming.

I haven't been posting much lately cause I wasted my data plan buying tampons on Amazon. Ugh Verizon's Unlimited Plan. More like unlimited data throttling, am I right ladies? Jk I have AT&T

Great ep this week btw!

• Like 11

Yeah I'm in the army. Thinking about going AWOL because it isn't leggy enough

• Like 8

Hey, Keeb: thank you for your service... of posting in the forums. Bait and switched!

• Like 8

HH forum fantasy football begins now. I select Bo Jackson from Tecmo super bowl on the NES, Katie Ledecky, plus AZ Cardinals defense because i hear that's also a thing. Basic draft rules, set your mulligans to auto-correct

Also, Cody called Ronna "ma'am" & she did not appreciate it at all. (Ronna & Beverly 139 @ 1:18:15)

• Like 7

theres a app-controlled toaster on kickstarter that can toast any image onto bread that has a fiery glint in its eye, so im drafting that and the troops.

• Like 9

Yeah I'm in the army. Thinking about going AWOL because it isn't leggy enough

Cool. Welcome back from army. You could always consider going AWOL (absent with official leave) as well. I hear beaches are nice and leggy year round.

• Like 5

Yes, you can pretty much draft anyone or anything, but I would stay away from Russian athletes in general

Then I'll take AK-47 the gun, not AK-47 the Ruskie ex Jazzer

• Like 4

I'm going to draft A Nice Cold Beer

depositphotos_50289493-Female-bartender-filling-beer-in-glass.jpg

Thanks

• Like 13

Putsome, sorry for calling you "sir". I know I dont like it when people call me that. It sounds more condescending than respectful in today's world. I have been having problems with pronouns also but that is a whole other can of worms that I would rather not get into. I am working on being a better, more conscious person but these sort of habits dont change overnight, thats for darn sure.

• Like 4

HH forum fantasy football begins now...Basic draft rules, set your mulligans to auto-correct

alright, day 1 match-up has greggy's The Troops with their app-controlled toaster taking on Larry's Manti Te'o with an AK-47. mwn's Nice Cold Beer looks formidable, no doubt a tough match-up come the playoffs. Valerie bryant nails the national anthem & it's kickoff time! The Troops receive the ball at the one yard line, Manti Te'o is charging down the field firing his AK wildly into the air. Several rounds hit a blimp, which begins its descent down towards the action

• Like 7

I dont know if I can play this correctly, but what if once Manny sees what is about to happen he pulls out a magazine filled with mini jetpacks for the blimp pilots, and the rest are fire extinguisher rounds? Then being hit by waves of remorse for causing havoc with his desire to show off, he apologises to everyone and begs for mercy from the crowd.

• Like 3

HH forum fantasy football begins now. I select Bo Jackson from Tecmo super bowl on the NES, Katie Ledecky, plus AZ Cardinals defense because i hear that's also a thing. Basic draft rules, set your mulligans to auto-correct

Also, Cody called Ronna "ma'am" & she did not appreciate it at all. (Ronna & Beverly 139 @ 1:18:15)

1st round - Roy Scheider

2nd round - tahini sauce

• Like 6

I dont know if I can play this correctly, but what if once Manny sees what is about to happen he pulls out a magazine filled with mini jetpacks for the blimp pilots, and the rest are fire extinguisher rounds? Then being hit by waves of remorse for causing havoc with his desire to show off, he apologises to everyone and begs for mercy from the crowd.

Manti (man-tie) is only interested in getting the ball & so would not respond to such sound reasoning or an appeal to his humanity. It's basically a the last boy scout scenario Larry has created so now it falls to The Troops as usual. Pssh, i don't know, sure wish there was someone who could help us out, oh well. Blimps take out stadiums everyday I guess. & it looks like SteveH's killer combo of Roy Scheider & tahini sauce may be on a direct collision course for a week one match-up with A Nice Cold Beer

• Like 6

not much man. Having a good time online. you?

• Like 1

hey steve ill trade you The Marines for tahini sauce

• Like 11

If one must refer to my #1 draft pick colloquially, he insists on being called Te-Te. He is very firm on this.

Also he has no remorse for his actions on the field. If there is one thing everyone knows about Manti Te'o, it is his blind hatred of dirigibles and other non-rigid airships. .

• Like 3

At best show bring it- Speak on that. Geese on quack, Tim Treese on tap. Fleek on splat. Police boom cap. Release tomb catch goes peace soon past. Just before the blimp crashed into the playing field souprman and silvrwoman swooped in and rescued everyone. Because of the mayhem, Larry's team had to forfeit and so greggy's The Troops are now 1-0 in HH forum fantasy football league. Also, there's a pep rally in the gym today at 3:00 pm

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 12