🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Podricast

I miss...

I agree. Although sounds of the airport and Doug Benson plugging is rad it feels like forever since I laughed at an episode. Still love it though!

I'm working on a new, much more interesting version of the Eardrop software as soon as I'm done with the iPhone app (there'll be some news about that on the blog today).

Eardrop 2.0 is going to be much more convenient for our callers, and will actually give them a reason to call in.

@John, yeah the update is still happening. We've already started development, hopefully done soon!

Please bring it back to life. I miss all the good laughs.

Personally, I could do without Doug's constant plugging - it totally sucks the fun out of the whole concept for me. I don't live anywhere near those shows and I couldn't give a shit about getting my hands on a Woot monkey, whatever the hell that is.

How about a podcast called "Earplugs" for all that sort of stuff?

Any updates on eardrop?? I'm not excited about hearing any more airport sounds, but maybe Harris Whittels or Tom Lennon could get back on board with little Gary..

Just peeked at the new eardrop.fm... it's so tasty. I'm really stoked to get up on dis thang. This is my Twitter supplement that I have been waiting for.

Sign in to follow this