🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 440 - Pop-TarTender

One of our favorite guests, Todd Glass of The Todd Glass Show is back to join Scott and intern Gino Lambardo on today's Comedy Bang! Bang! They'll chat about party rules, the perfect ice-cream/Pop-Tart snack, and why drummers make everything better. Later, the guys get political as they talk to an undecided voter by the name of LaMary. Who will they vote for in the upcoming election? Tune in to find out!

• Like 2

When Todd Glass is on the show I have a good time!

If you're going to have characs on a Todd appearance they need to be able to hold their own- Scotty did good bringing Gabrus and Besser.

• Like 11

Oh I am really excited to listen to this one

Dammit, Glass and Aukerman have the best chemistry together. Can't believe he went off again on drummers at parties... just too good.

Think its time bring in Adam Scott back in to complete the triforce and make Staind Glass a series that never ever ends

• Like 12

The relentless stream of consciousness nonsense for the first 35 minutes is pure gold.

B-

• Like 9

Whoever named this episode can suck my dick with "A Mouth Full of Cream Corn."

(Only kidding, of course. What a fan-freakin'-tastic episode.)

• Like 6

There might be nothing funnier on earth than Scott riling Todd up. Todd going off around 24 minutes in is fucking phenomenal.

• Like 11

I absolutely love when Todd gets on a roll about something. I'm on minute 28 right now, and I feel like I need to lie down.

• Like 5

I say this all the time, but it's particularly apropos today: I'm so glad this episode wasn't titled "Mommy's Pussy"

• Like 6

In the main pic, Scotty looks like Dabney sounds

He said he just started to wear glasses. I wonder if he got them from an Internet-based retailer who will deliver a good product at a fair price and also donates to a good cause, much like Leesa or Tom's Shoes.

• Like 7

I was half expecting at the end that LaMary would start singing "Should I Stay or Should I Go" after the little bit of talk about "Stranger Things"

I was really hoping as well.

• Like 3

still in the first segment but this episode is absolute gold so far. So glad they got into Todd's live drummer (and so much more!)

• Like 1

what do you like done to your penis and by whom?

• Like 1

Was surprised Scott didn't bust Matt when he said "There's lots of borders, Scotts."

• Like 1