🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 147 - Julie Klausner, Back Again

Julie Klausner joins the boys again to reminisce on her past episodes and get a little political. Then, Sean does some of his classic impressions and the gang picks their Mt. Crushmore.

• Like 13

It's about time Queenie was back! I mean, was it really that Difficult, People?

*screen fades to black as Shaggy, Scooby, Velma, Daphne, Fred, and some asshole in a rubber skellington suit burst into laughter*

• Like 16

It's nice to know that even in the world of professional comedy that the intentional persecution and manipulation of the mentally ill is seen as such a casual non-issue and more of a running gag for which no one involved seemes to show any remorse as a damaged man's life falls to pieces by thier own hand.

We are getting political with this one right?

• Like 5

For the love of God, we have to buy howl premium now! Get Vladislav some fucking medicine!

• Like 8

Anyone noah if this ep is good or not? Haven't listened yet.

(nailed that joke :);):P )

• Like 15

oh my god. i simply cannot wait to hear this Julie Klausner episode of hollywood hand book

• Like 6

thanks guys for putting this on the internet where I can access it

Appreciate it

Other podcasts put them on secret internet places where civilians can't get to

Bad business model if you ask me

• Like 8

Yo, no bit: Julie Klausner is the jam on this show, for real.

• Like 8

I'm new here (on earth - I was just born, I'm a newborn baby like 2 or 3 days old) and I'm fighting through my AIDS diagnosis and two broken legs to post the identity of the Latvian man in the opening ad of this podcast:

https://youtu.be/guwl1w0yFGk?t=3m28s

Learning to type this likely sealed my death but it was worth it knowing I spent literally my entire life contributing to the most famously-welcoming podcast forum on eart.,--/;]oewg...q[hsdufgld..

• Like 4

Julie Klausner is spitting hot fire on this episode.

By hot fire I mean Julie Klausner is a fire breathing dragon.

By fire breathing dragon I mean she's killing jokes like Smaug killed the residents of Dale.

By residents of Dale I mean the jokes are so fresh it's like one of the early towns of men.

By the towns of men, I just mean the species of humans as opposed to all Children of Iluvatar or dwarves.

By dwarves, I'm referring to the beings created by Mahal who got impatient with Iluvatar who was spending so much damn time singing of creation that Mahal got bored.

By bored, I obviously mean this podcast was fun. 6/6 Benghazi's.

• Like 17

Howl Premium? More like Scowl Peemium! Fuck earwolf. Fuck podcasts. If this forum was a real place it would probably smell like shit.

You smell like shit! EVERYTHING smells like shit!!!!!!!! Scowl Peemium is right - my pee, my scowl, the smell of my own diaper shit and its ability to permeate this forum itself is dead* right!!!

*me = soon

• Like 5

Why show business, why Hollywood, and where is your LA?

7awoh24.jpg

I blame Mack Weldon. They are SO comfortable you don't want to take them off and they wick away odor and moisture so well it's hard not to shit yourself in them.

• Like 11

I don't even wanna hear them joke about not doing Handbook forever. We've already lost Reality Show Show, I can't take another hit like that

• Like 6