🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 147 - Julie Klausner, Back Again

today I listened to the first 35 minutes and 32 seconds of this podcast episode on my drive to work. I look forward to hearing the remaining 28 minutes and 58 seconds later, perhaps when i go to lunch.

If the last 28 minutes and 58 seconds are anything like the first 35 minutes and 32 seconds, I'll be chuckling audibly an average of every 47 seconds.

• Like 16

Why show business, why Hollywood, and where is your LA?

7awoh24.jpg

lmao

• Like 10

This episode WAS a mess. But it was a good fun mess like when on the TV kidz try and do big people things like cook or clean or fill out a last will and testament or do art. It's like these things in that it's brave and it buss me up.

It's not a BAD mess like politics today make me so mad or when i try and clean my room or get a job or do sex i mean cook

• Like 7

Why show business, why Hollywood, and where is your LA?

7awoh24.jpg

Wait wait pretend I captioned it "Describe what you do in three words" thank you for your patience

More as this develops

• Like 6

15wapzc.jpg

Oh no. I wonder what happened. Did Sean also kick the shins of a writer-producer?

Yeah I'm in the army. Thinking about going AWOL because it isn't leggy enough

I wish that you'll get a pro-version, which is the Medal of Honor of Hollywood Handbook, and almost as difficult to get. I wish that when there's a popcorn gallery, your question will get picked. I wish all this--well, including, you know, you being safe and sound--for you, soldier, with the same ferventness that Hayes and Sean wish for individual shoes on the wall.

Also, Cody called Ronna "ma'am" & she did not appreciate it at all. (Ronna & Beverly 139 @ 1:18:15)

Yay! Another Ronna & Beverly listener! I love that you pinpoint exactly where the exchange took place. I'm always too lazy to do that. Sam and the Code Man seem to reverse their personalities whenever they are on Ronna & Beverly. In episode 136 at the 16 min mark there's a discussion on Sam and Cody. Ronna thinks not only does Sam have an attitude, he has a cattitude. Cody says he tries to show the ladies respect.

• Like 6

Here's my report card for this episode:

Hayes: normal volume. A+

Julie: very loud. A+

Sean: pretty quiet. A+

engineer: $40

• Like 19

today I listened to the first 35 minutes and 32 seconds of this podcast episode on my drive to work. I look forward to hearing the remaining 28 minutes and 58 seconds later, perhaps when i go to lunch.

If the last 28 minutes and 58 seconds are anything like the first 35 minutes and 32 seconds, I'll be chuckling audibly an average of every 47 seconds.

i just finished the remaining 28 minutes and 58 seconds. It was an enjoyable listen and quite a strange journey. I am pleased.

• Like 6

Alright, two things. First, Julie was also on Fresh Air with Terry Gross today, and did not mention Hollywood Handbook once. fucking bullshit.

And number two, my avatar picture keeps disappearing and defaulting back to the grey silhouette. What's going on here? I've gone back in and changed it like four times now. Someone please fix that.

• Like 5

And number two, my avatar picture keeps disappearing and defaulting back to the grey silhouette. What's going on here? I've gone back in and changed it like four times now. Someone please fix that.

that means your a g-g-g-ghooost

• Like 15

The toilet incident was amazing. I can't believe we didn't see that in the news, or at least a tweet from Carly Fiorina.

• Like 10

I think should call someone about this ChrisWeiser situation but I honestly don't know who I'm gonna call

As long as bustin' makes them feel good you could probably call just about anyone.

Also, my earlier comments were in response to the earlier comments in the thread not the episode itself. I always enjoy hearing Julie have a good time with Hayes and Sean, I just wish How Was Your Week came out weekly like the title implies.

Everyone sounded weirded out today which worries me a little but still a good episode of the podcast.

Thanks for making it guys.

• Like 5

Finished the ep. Loved it. Love Julie. Love how unhinged it was. Just great. Best of all was the fake ad at the end for a show that is only about Hamilton.

• Like 16

epic ep, total chaos from the start. Love Julie's wild exclamations. she would be amazing company on a field trip to the museum. the staff would keep telling her to be quiet and then she'd finally knock over all the dinosaur bones

• Like 17

Alright, two things. First, Julie was also on Fresh Air with Terry Gross

I'd rather see Julie on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, with Will Smith who is not gross!

• Like 10

Yo, no bit: Julie Klausner is the jam on this show, for real.

What! J, you clownin or are you saying Julie was actually pretty good? Because I think, for true she was basically straight up dope on this thing!

• Like 8

"Funky Cold Medina, we should have done that when we had Dan Medina on..."

you mean exactly like I did in the on the first page of the forums for that episode?

Does this mean I am as funny and smart as Sean and Hayes now?

Funky Dan Medina maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 10

Sean: Let go of my arm please. So tight, you are gripping so tight.

Julie: Thank you.

Sean: That's not a compliment.

Julie: Are you into cuckolding?

• Like 10

so fuckin stoked for that hamilton fan podcast they played a promo for at the end of this!! for me, hearing rich people jerk off about a terrible musical that is prohibitively expensive to see is something i really want to listen to, and this is the good rap music where they sing about values and how america is good

• Like 18

when someone says "usually i hate rap, but ___ i actually like" ____ is usually bad

• Like 21

on the other hand, i always like hollywood handbook and this is no exception

• Like 19