🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 147 - Julie Klausner, Back Again

As we approach the big One-Five-Oh let us reflect back on what a wild few years it's been. We've seen segments come & go, met many close friends, & still nobody knows what's going on with the pro-version. So here's cheers to another three years. May the loffs flow freely & may our children's children's films pull in millions & billions

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

God bless you CMB

You are doing forums like a lot of us wish we could.

Which is to say v good.

V, v, f'ing good.

Also Souprman, I'm UNviting you from my pool party/arcadstravaganza for not mentioning me a few pages back during your shutouts and including the guy who is walkin' here (even though he is the best kind of dude)

And Ranran, I'll need those tunes on my desk by Friday, with a comfy pait of sweats I can switch into to dance my butt off.

• Like 9

I am now unemployed, so I can devote much more time to forum posting.

So.

So how bout this

weather?

• Like 12

Is it too late to draft Julie Klausner's secret forum account?

• Like 13

any funny & smart suggestions?? thanks

Itd be funny and smart to have your twitter handle be @thistwiter because it's meta so funny wait oh no that's MY handle blushing emoji face I guess follow me if you want no big deal.

Also is she related to that bald State Farmer? Or is something more sinister going on? I'll keep thinking before I speak (on that) again

• Like 3

I hope it's not too late to say hello to more people.

Can't think of anyone right now.

Check back later.

• Like 9

err... oops

Oh Julie. You're as bad as Zachary Levi and Liev Schreiber at keeping secrets.

• Like 5

Oh Julie. You're as bad as Zachary Levi and Liev Schreiber at keeping secrets.

is that Liev Schreiber part aimed at Steve because i always thought his picture was just Liev with a santa hat and glasses but then I figured it had already been covered on here before and that everyone was okay with Liev posting as steve. similar to Julie (Fabio's Socks) and whoever else is on the forums disguised as regular people. i also heard souprman was in metallica

• Like 6

oh man i can't wait for this week to be over. That episode of Champs was such a risky draft pick, and I don't think its paying off. I mean, Chris Rock told stories about having Bill Cosby records, and that may not have aged so well, resulting in my current tied situation.

Can't wait to drop that shit. I'm in talks for week 3 contract with that part in Scooby Doo (2002) where CGI Scooby smacks lil Scrappy Doo across the cave and then looks right at the camera and shrugs like "what it do, i'm just a dog!"

best-pictures-of-harry-dean-stanton.jpg

also HDS in Paris Texas is gonna be my secret weapon for the late-season stretch...not much of a secret now, but I guess I'm calling dibs on drafting him come playoff time. Nobody touches my harry

• Like 6

My real name is Steve Schreiber. I just use Liev for show business because it's so much more interesting than steve. what a dumb name. steve.

so now that the cat's out of the bag, AMA. I can talk about ray donovan or whatever you guys want

• Like 10

me on larry king

larry king leans back on chair, one arm folded the other gesturing towards me with an open palm: so who do you think is doing good posts on the forum?

me, spends five seconds making thoughtful filler noises with my mouth, fingers tented: Larry, I'd have to say the first name that comes to mind is charlie murphy brown

• Like 16

is that Liev Schreiber part aimed at Steve because i always thought his picture was just Liev with a santa hat and glasses but then I figured it had already been covered on here before and that everyone was okay with Liev posting as steve.

I was referencing episode 66, that episode where Zachary Levi accidentally revealed a secret. Beginning at the 1 hour and 26th minute mark, the boys played a clip of Steve Schreiber accidentally revealing a secret of Jon Voight at the Chabad Telethon.

• Like 3

My real name is Steve Schreiber. I just use Liev for show business because it's so much more interesting than steve. what a dumb name. steve.

so now that the cat's out of the bag, AMA. I can talk about ray donovan or whatever you guys want

What's the best advice Tyler Mane gave you when you took over the role of Sabretooth?

• Like 4

guys you gotta check out cody dancing to bon iver about 81/2 mins in on whoocharted live*. it's pretty glorious.

*on facebook**. not currently live.

**a website.

• Like 6

I hope it's not too late to say hello to more people. Can't think of anyone right now. Check back later.

Um... hi soup

• Like 2

What's the best advice Tyler Mane gave you when you took over the role of Sabretooth?

when i showed up on set, Tyler pulled me aside and said - and I'll never forget this - "we all know that my last name is Mane, which is something a sabretooth has, but i think you'll do a great job. your last name is schreiber, which is a German occupational name for a clerk, from an agent derivative of Middle High German schriben 'to write'. So go out there and write down some stuff like a scary tiger would!"

• Like 8

Damn Julie!!!!

Back at it again with the white boys!!!

/Me sees herself out

• Like 4