🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
zoankkambie

Comedy Bang! Bang! to end after 5 seasons on IFC

"Hi! Dropping by http://twitter.com to let everyone know that after 5 seasons & 110 episodes, we are ending @ComedyBangBang TV on @IFC" -Scott Aukerman

twitter.com/ScottAukerman/status/766324211279273984

This is sad news, but it's kind of amazing that this silly little show could run on TV for over 100 episodes and be so consistently funny and surprising thru all the five seasons. Thank you Scott and everyone involved in this show for all the laughs, goofs an gaffs and for creating one of my all time favorite TV shows! I'll be waiting for those re-union shows after 10 years.

• Like 8

And despite what was clearly an exhausting production schedule at times, Scott delivered a new podcast—sometimes two—every week since the TV show began. I'd say he deserves a long relaxing vacation, but I get the feeling he'll be doing a lot of writing and/or Executive Producing for places like Seeso.

It's sobering how tremendous responsibility takes a toll on a person.

zDB53Eq.jpg

• Like 9

Enough episodes for syndication! You did it, Scott!

• Like 3

Sad to see it go but glad it lasted as long as it did. Big fan of both the podcast and the TV show.

So.....how long until Comedy Bang Bang: The Movie??

Hopefully this frees up Scott to fulfill his lifelong dream of joining the competitive eating circuit. Watch out Chestnut, Scott "3-Stomachs" Aukerman is coming for your title!

Sign in to follow this