🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 148 - Andree Vermeulen, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean are joined by Angie Tribeca's ANDREE VERMEULEN for a freewheeling discussion of her showbiz journey that's barely interrupted by stuff going on in Hayes and Sean's personal lives.

• Like 12

One of the tensest and most terrifying podcast episodes I've ever listened to. That said it also had plenty of laughs, gaffes and tons of Zach Braffs (hilarious goofballs).

As the doughboys would say, I give this episode 5 stars.

PS (This PS contains a spoiler for episode 148):

I honestly think it's pathetic that

Cody

hides behind V4vendetta masks and scary voices. I think Anonymous should be more picky about who they let join.

• Like 14

can't wait to listen to this. :) :) :) also i must point out that the guest's surname is spelled wrong in the title :)

• Like 1

The boys are at it again, talking squad, talking metzg, talking TO a delightful guest.

Thank you again for making it another special Tuesday.

• Like 10

I for one, really thought this was a good episode. And I listened to the whole thing, so I know what I'm talking about!

• Like 14

This episode was a veritable buffet of everything I love in life, Hollywood Handbook, the movie Ransom, wool, jokes, and child abduction.

• Like 17

Episode was very good and nice and make laughs, but one thing I gotta ask: Who anonymous? He like banksy?

• Like 7

Hey Cody! Checking in from the Great Lakes Area to say I liked it

• Like 16

0C41EoG.jpg

wait...if Cody is in this picture with the boys....then who's driving the car???

• Like 9

I'm sure it's tough for old-school macho Hollywood types to make themselves vulnerable, but I really feel like Sean and Hayes should've opened up earlier to Dree about what was happening. We were almost earwitnesses to a tragedy... I'm going to have to double up on appointments with my therapist for the next couple weeks as it is!

• Like 6

So amazing that the boys could remain such big sweeties in the face of such a tragedy. And in the face of someone mistaking Pan's Labyrinth for the Bowie vehicle.

• Like 10

References to videogames or things that have had toy series made of them will be listed sooner, if anyone wants anything particular. I may not have it but I will look. I do not have Excite Bike.

• Like 3

i love a good engineer cody boy ep. did not disappoint. 5.872

• Like 6