🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 148 - Andree Vermeulen, Our Close Friend

Well Brett got at least 4 points for Contra. Whoever bought the Jack Black voiced game loses one in my mind, just for their post-purchase attitude. Although all of these are probably forwarding addresses. The Ones who say they are international never bother to pay their own shipping or message back.

• Like 3

References to videogames or things that have had toy series made of them will be listed sooner, if anyone wants anything particular. I may not have it but I will look. I do not have Excite Bike.

I have Excitebike

Excitebike%20cartridge%20small.jpg

HHFFFL Update: At halftime, Big Floppy Guy Outside Car Dealerships During Sales & the Pietá leads The Engineers w Super Soakers & Sharks w Laser Beams attached to their Heads, 24-14

• Like 9

for my next pick in the draft, I choose....

SEAN AND HAYES

• Like 8

i'm hearing over the wire that a hole was discovered in big floppy inflatable guy at half-time. evidence suggests it was done just prior to the match as the teams were waiting in the tunnel. apparently a hole like this would give floppy guy more dynamic action on the field.

charlie murphy brown can you comment on the situation?

#floppygate

• Like 10

This week's forum fantasy football league Pro-Version goes to lizzy. Her prize is one guaranteed 2-game win streak redeemable at any point during the season

HHFFFL%20logo%20w%20lights.jpg

Thank you so much! I only hope I can live up to this honour.

EDIT I'd like to draft Gord Downie's shiny leather suits

DOUBLE EDIT I'm extra #blessed that I can spend my 200th post celebrating such a momentous occasion!

• Like 9

i'm hearing over the wire that a hole was discovered in big floppy inflatable guy at half-time. evidence suggests it was done just prior to the match as the teams were waiting in the tunnel. apparently a hole like this would give floppy guy more dynamic action on the field.

charlie murphy brown can you comment on the situation?

#floppygate

No I do not can comment, but it is my duty. At this time, we have eye witness reports that two white male caucasians were seen fleeing the scene on a motorcycle with a skateboarder pulled behind. This would indicate foul play by the Engineers but souprman himself stated that the hole favored Danny Boy Wizard's team. In conclusion, we attribute said hole to a simple design flaw & shoddy stitch work by Brenda in Upholstery

#floppygateclosed #stoplisteningtowires

• Like 11

Thank you so much! I only hope I can live up to this honour.

EDIT I'd like to draft Gord Downie's shiny leather suits

DOUBLE EDIT I'm extra #blessed that I can spend my 200th post celebrating such a momentous occasion!

your mother is proud.

also, those wont be available for quite a while.

• Like 3

Sean did too.

You might not have noticed this because it's really subtle, but I think Sean actually didn't want to say those mean things about Suicide Squad but just said them because he was forced to by someone who had taken something from him. That's as much of the mystery as I've uncovered so far.

I didn't really get that from the episode, sounds a little reachy but like okayyyy

• Like 4

This might not make me popular with the rest of you, but I came to WIN, baby!

I draft Gluten to my roster!

• Like 7

I'm concerned about Cody. He appears to be wearing a winter coat in the episode photo. I'm on the east coast, but I'm pretty sure it's also August in LA.

Cody - care to comment?

• Like 8

dear fans, friends, and shareholders,

i regret to inform you that the big floppy man

has passed away

we are deeply saddened by this, as we believe

he hypothetically would have been a good addition to the team

we will still be playing him this week

it's what he would have wanted

and we also couldn't find a replacement on such short notice

watch out engineers

this will not be forgotten

thank you.

love,

danny boy wizard

p.s. great ep this week. check it out, i think you all would like it

• Like 13

guys, drop everything. katie couric interviewed a guy who stopped using twitter

***SPOILER ALERT*** I read the episode description, and it says he's started using it again

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 12

After the horrible accident that took Big Floppy Guy away from us all too soon, The Pietá was able to step up and hold off the Engineers for a final score of 30-17. RIP Big Floppy Guy, you will be missed

HHFFFL Week Two POWER RANKINGS:

1. Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes & the NE Patriots (2-0)

2. The Troops (-Marines), Tahini Sauce, app-controlled toaster & T-hanks hair in the da vinci code (2-0)

3. Cool Breeze from an Open Window, a fly & final Statue of Liberty scene from OG planet of the apes (2-0)

4. Podcast Hosts Doing an iTunes Review Bit & In Memory Of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars (1-1)

5. Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (1-1)

6. Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos & Gluten (1-1)

7. Two Nice Cold Beers & Robert Kraft (1-1)

8. Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but not Doing any Work (1-1)

9. Manti Te'o & Pokemon Go (1-1)

10. Other Half of Handcuff & the Champs where Chris Rock told Doug to Stop Doing Drops (1-1)

11. Half a Handcuff & Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story (1-1)

12. Big Floppy Guy Outside Car Dealerships During Sales & the Pietá (1-0)

13. (Hot Mean) Draft Beer & Gord Downie's Shiny Leather Suits (0-2)

14. Fart Sound & TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA (0-2)

15. The Engineers w Super Soakers & Sharks w Laser Beams attached to their Heads (0-1)

16. Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl, Katie Ledecky & the AZ Cardinals D (0-2)

Note to Steve from the Office of the Draft Board: In order to have enough salary cap space to sign both Sean AND Hayes (because obviously they have HUGE contracts) we had to drop the nicotine mini-lozenge & the top quality sign spinner from your roster. You will still be able to add to your team in future weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience

• Like 15

looking to trade my kickstarter toaster, an undefeated beast, for something along the lines of the entire 1985 chicago bear roster in their prime, ideally directly during their recording of the super bowl shuffle. get at me

• Like 14

yo i'm gonna be straight up here, zero bits, like legit 100% on my George-Washington-cherry-tree grind right here, this episode was friggin dope as hell

edit: also hi, check out this week's podcastsarewonderful.com if you'd like to hear me doing jokes and generally being a big ol goofus

• Like 14

I would like to draft A 15-1 Regular Season Record please. it'll be hard not to make the postseason with that

• Like 11

I would like to retire the fly, and in his stead I'd like to sign babe the big blue ox for 2 seasons minimum

• Like 7

I'm dropping the episode of The Champs where Chris Rock told Douggpound not to do his signature drops, and keeping the half of a cuff. in that first spot, however, i'm picking up from free-agency Jimmy Stewart going "whahh!" in Hitchcock movies.

• Like 11

Te-Te and me have decided to draft the notion of doing the season in the memory of the big floppy man. That's right, we're dedicating our season to him. So if you try to beat us your pretty much pissing all over is big floppy fucking dead face.

• Like 10

I would like to retire the fly, and in his stead I'd like to sign babe the big blue ox for 2 seasons minimum

It's 2016, Cisco. She's known as Bae the Blue Ox now

• Like 8